Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

ok sorry guys & kiki

And hey! i'm from tfs and i always loved casta, does anyone have a problem with that?! :gocho: :jimmy:

lol

no problem with the Casta fans at TFS I just have a problem with the members that have posted all the HQ pictures from "Art+" :ninja: of course "art+" heard about it since TFS is not a private forum now it's impossible to grab the HQ pictures because "art+" changed their codes and warned tfs about "a violation of their legal copyrights". To me it's really but really stupid to do something illegal and then post your "illegal work" at the face of the WWW! <( tfs)

But what can you except from peoples obsessed by Lara "ugly" Stone anyway? :ninja:

As Mel said : warm welcome to you Tekka! A person who loves Laetitia is a good person by definition!

Well HQ pics of Laetitia were posted here and BZ got no troubles with "Art+"

Hmmm, but that's propably because BZ is not important enough for Art+ to be bothered ... where as TFS is a big fish ... I mean we're all working hard to make BZ a great and reliable source, but TFS is still much faster and up to date.

If they see a picture by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin of Lara sitting on the toilet pooping they call it ART! If it's Heidi Klum or Megan Fox or any "commercial" models or actresses in the same picture they call it trash!

Ja, I've always wondered about that. I would so HAHA, if Lara would turn fully to VS and become an angel and only do catalogue work and stuff :laugh:

Not that I want to say anything against VS or commercial work that is, but I guess TFS would hate it ... Then again I AM a member of TFS too and I really like it there. It's more strict with all the rules and stuff and of course they have their own obsessed folks over there too, but I've met really wonderful people there and the scans, Kiki, they have so many stunning scans! :wub:

But I do think it's really stupid to decide between high fashion and commercial. There are so many models who can do both! Just because Laetitia did VS and SI and many other commercial deals, she got loads of Vogue and other High fashion stuff too. And it works both ways. Or take any other of the supermodels, Lindy, Christy, Shalom - I mean, what's the definition of a supermodel, it's because that model can deliver everything!

I didn't expect so many reactions LOL

I was joking ok? but i think you know because you are clever people ... :gocho:

I know bellazon for years (like tfs) but i recently joined because it was impossible before.(for me in any case)

I see bad comments about tfs sometimes here at bellazon(i don't talk about you kiki)...There are good stuff to take at Tfs and at bellazon! Il faut etre bon joueur!

ANYWAY. I don't mind those problems that some of you have with tfs! voila! :blueeyedbaby:

Ok now casta! I don't like to make reposts and don't want to, but, well, there are loooots of pages for laetitia so i can't go through the entire thread :doofywave: and unfortunately we can't delete our posts.

Hugs to everyone :hug:

Sorry pour mon anglais. haha.

It's not that I hate TFS, it's a real great forum to know all the fashion news and who is on the cover of magazines and having the scans real quick, etc. But when i read some comments coming from 16/20 years old kids i am just amazed by their ignorance. Most of them (not all of them, hun!) are immature kids...

Tekka : Ah ha! tu dis "sorry pour mon Anglais" juste pour entendre "mais non, il est super ton Anglais??"

...Nothing wrong with your English Tekka! :p As there is nothing wrong with mine :whistle:

PS : ARE WE OFF TOPIC????

No facial expression :ninja: Just dead.

:alien: is asking itself if we should demonstrate against the way

Kiki :mignonne: talks with so delicacy about Lara Stone, Kate Moss,

but also the Laetitia's movies, shoes, hairstyles, anti-paparazzi pieces of clothing... :laugh:

Anyway the French Feminists The Pack preferred to demonstrate in front of the Galleries. :bellazon:

The Pack bans the heart

lcglbangemicon.jpgthepackeyeforeyeicon.jpg

To illustrate their manifesto, the Pack banned the reason of the heart in the Jean-Paul Goude's visual Soldissimes.

Maybe some of these L'oreal ads have never been posted... :ermm:

post-5621-0-1446017060-60588_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446017061-03948_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446017061-04764_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446017061-05471_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446017061-06199_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446017061-0693_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446017061-09188_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446017061-09966_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446017061-10706_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446017061-27837_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446017061-30198_thumb.jpg :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: post-5621-0-1446017061-32619_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446017061-33276_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446017061-35347_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446017061-36581_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446017061-37609_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446017061-4153_thumb.jpg post-5621-0-1446017061-46094_thumb.jpgpost-5621-0-1446017061-47187_thumb.jpg

Thanks Tekka :wave: ....yes they have been posted but many of them are fab......however.... one pic there is probably my :yuckky: least favourite :yuckky: pic of :heart: Laetitia :heart: of all time!!!! :whistle:

Nimzo, I find in human nature their is the need to 1. see what you only want to see, 2. that people have nothing better to do in life, turn something so small, also as I phrase them firestarters, forums, pictures, film makers, individuality,,, in the grand scale of life..

."For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty,many souls must be trampled".

these women, who protest, and somehow to people all over the world...

"Politics is the art of controlling your environment." my take on this, individuality is not honored, if a group can not define it, somehow this is bad....

as far as the fashion spot , what I have witnessed their, is not so much sharing but telling people how to think, this is my opinion, and in the sense of the forum I say this with my freedom to do so, I will say , I believe I have mentioned this but we are talking about first and foremost people....if I had a forum I would not use facebook, myspace, twitter...if people want there private life to be shown, that let them show there lives , it is not up to us to show ...in many cases all I see with this on forums is the papparazzi effect, if you are a persons friend on these sites, they are giving you there trust and not for you to expose every thing they do, and I do not blame them for this, ask your self how would you feel if somebody came into your home and took all your private photos and posted them....be human......

also, why I have gravitated to this forum, when people do post an editioral, they are really informative.. here is a thought, these people we are here talking about , make there money from us, the consumer, the photograher, the model, the designer, the magazine, the reason many publications do not exist anymore and there have been some great ones, is because no money..soon many magazines will go digital, I can only say for me, this would be sad for me.. a strange like farenheit 451 for me:

Fahrenheit 451 is a novel by Ray Bradbury. The work is one of the most beloved works by Bradbury, but it's also controversial. What would you do if you couldn't read?

too much talk, been wanting to say this, for the crashers, for the critics, for everyone, express the lovepost-31444-1267125485.gif

and say it with laetitiapost-31444-1267125381.gif

post-31444-1267126225_thumb.jpg

credits: skins.be (picture) photograph shoot at toronto film festival)

quotes Hunter s thompson :heart: