Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

Thank everyone for news about Laetitia and new pics :drool:

Here a little article from french magazine GALA of this week...They talk about Laetitia and Stefano, said even after 7 years, They still happy and in love...Aww, Stefono and her are so cute :heart::laugh::heart:

post-1836-0-1446017270-00198_thumb.jpg

Scan by me

hello Adelaide :wave: I so love the campaign video, I really love her planes of her face, I kinda think she looks sexy when she is kinda saying are we done yet with the makeup, and hair, If I spent my whole life haveing to have people doing that well I think I would have the face she has but it sort of sexy, but most of all I love the end when you see someone who can look so beyond but also have something that is so unique, her teeth, that goofy smile, I love her nose, I have a thing about noses :laugh: something she is perfect but not to be afraid not to be perfect wich makes her lae :heart: I love the purple editorial, I will even say I like Terry Richardson, he brings a modern helmut newton, and helmut defintiely had some pictures, when he had this magazine I remember looking at a pictue and a horse and the woman and the horse :whistle: so he brings fetish, moderinizes it, puts his flavor to it, and as I said before, most people know who terry Richardson, and they would kill to get a shoot with him, so he adds to many a models portfolio, and I do believe Like Mr. Newton, I am sure you were told what the go see entailed if you got the job, so when there is also, may I say, you are also over looking his male pictures, he does not discriminate, he loves the sexual image, uses to his advantage, and the fact that he gets targeted, well bettina rheims who I looooooooove well she has some verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry sexual images, yet you do not see her being scrutinzed, and well, I love that terry is kind of this animal kick, I think he is trying to show that he is playful, and I love that goofy st, bernard :kiss::heart: phew that was alot, and thank you stella for that great picture of her and stefano, in pap pictures you can see how much he really enjoys her and makes her laugh and be just lae, not the model/actress but just lae :) :) :heart:

new Madame Figaro

thank you Daryell :) rite now I would love to be in space :cry: but its a really good cover, thank you :)

my pleasure, dear!

thank you Dayrell :wave: whats with photbucket really, kiki I have seen your images go , other peoples images go, I have to write a letter to all these image hosting sites, they are bombarded with ads, and well you should be alble where is there a number, no wonder no body doessnt want to scan and post, and upload, and take pictures, cause these stupid sites are stupid, ok just had to relaease that :p umm going to buy that issue of purple magazine at my fave mag store in NYC, here I come lae al la la terry, Im going to get two, I like twos, much better, ok off I go :)

ok well I ordered my two copies of purple :bounce::clap: and its rainy sleet here, so kinda starting to feel snowed in, its like every other day is nice and then snow or ice, but I got 2 copies!!!! I have my weird habits I like to keep one and then make a collage all over my walls, also my mom always taught me if you like something you should at least get two because the other one will get ruined, and she doesnt want me being a brat :laugh: I quote " for god sakes...... :laugh: ok now where are the rest of you :blink:

For Kiki, consult the cast of the movie.

Why u did not post this at the first place?!!

riomagnifyingglass.jpg It is at the first place ...

... above the title if you click to the last node in the magnifying glass: Home > Movie > Rio

nimzo, help how what are you doing your like a really hard question, and you only now the answer, I hate not undestanding :(

For Kiki, consult the cast of the movie.

Why u did not post this at the first place?!!

riomagnifyingglass.jpg It is at the first place ...

... above the title if you click to the last node in the magnifying glass: Home > Movie > Rio

nimzo, help how what are you doing your like a really hard question, and you only now the answer, I hate not undestanding :(

Me too....Nimzo regularly frazzles my brain!!!! :laugh:

well I have realized that I hate this keyboard!!!!! it does not move fast enough and well this combined with my spelling I meant to say " know the answer" I think the interesting thing is now Nimzo you have me curious about a movie that I would never normally see, now I think thats clever, they should use you in marketing, or well this is confusing, so I wil say that I do amdmire that brain of yours, I do not understand it, but many could say that about me, also you have us all looking up this movie, very <_< m. Nimzo, well you could be a mr or miss, or mrs, not quite as word game but well , I have also realized when I talk to much I confuse myself :blink: all I can say is Lae please dont do an american film......for the most part unless its sort of indie, I hate what horrible part they would put you in not realiziing your a reallllllllllllly good actress, and really funny, I love alll the twingo, oh that made me laugh, the episode with the sort of magician and made all your friends do crazy things, the barbie

:laugh::laugh::laugh: and the whole criminal investigaton at the police station and when one of your friends ( character) pretends to be what she think of you as the "model" :laugh::laugh::laugh: ok ..well see :blink: