Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

ok so let me see so I will have to say that I think that terry's ed with lae was very erotic. he got the sexy just rite, just so you know terrys been doing alot with animals russian elle a whole ed ed really great but cant remember the models name , she kinda looks like many , but ohhh there was a baby leopard a baby tiger an maybe was not baby but an owl and a cute bunny, and really I loved absolutely really nothing sexy excpt all those cute , did I tell you I loooove leopards there very endanger, I think there is only 2000-3000 left on the whole planet....people are mean, animals are nice :) oh there might be a baby elephant I love them tooo

sorry Rob I jsut couldnt take it , I know your strong enough so thank you :) nimzo thank you :) but one step at a time all this hyperlinking tech stuff will take some time to master :kiss:

Every feminine firstname with alternation of blue and green (the Ondine's colors in her lake) means Laetitia.

This is particularly useful to identify the scope of the pronoun "her" or "she".

It is the :alien: 's convention like you when you add a double :heart: around her firstname.

Nimzo , you have to be a teacher or somebody who is beyond smart , or you did really good in English and psych, not sure, I dont know for sure I know certain poets used to do thing with words like you do, I think shakespere did, but I am still really confused,,,Rob seemed to get it , I just dont understand, but I do think you have done a great job of promoting probably a critically acclaimed animation piece that many people would not know about that :) well can I say that I am happy, just am, happy :fun: today has been a great day, my friend kavitha came back from india she was visiting there with her family, she brought me back some indian money, I have always wanted to go to india, all those beautiful temples, the landscape, and not to mention India has one of the biggest tiger wildlife sanctuary , an interesting fact women deal mainly with tigers because I guess there scent does not make the tiger agressive, so I say...

SAVE THETIGERS, also snow leopaards , leopards, elephants, frogs, polar bears, and dolphins, the great white shark, so many , I dont want to see such beauty go extinct :cry: I mean that would be like losing lae :cry: , ok but Im still happy and yes confusing :heart: