Bellazon

Laetitia Casta

Guest Anonymous

yes, I love this site to adelaide, I have wanted to join the other site, may I join :flower: , very good is this site, really what can you really say bad of lae, of course you have always had one of my favorite avis of her, sooo really just excited....before I embarass myself anyfurther, I will just say :wave: it is so nice that you have done this, and hi to everyone, :heart: ps. I just realized as I am downloading file, and hello raziel02, yes if anychance anyone can guide me how to change rar files, because have no clue and realize that I will not be able to see wonderful laetiitia, so if anyone can change into mpegs and think avi's that would be great help, yes offical stupid person here, you are who you are :) wait I am what I am., k just going to say with my fave laetiitia off all :heart:

THE HOMEPAGE IS AMAZING!!!

:woot: :woot: :woot:

I'm so so glad, she's got an official homepage again. Beautiful pictures!

It's a great concept, classy but funny - the comic elemnts, a good portion of humour and self-mockery - very authentic. Great overview of her work.

There's absolutely nothing to add IMO except there are of course myriads of gorgeous pictures missing, but I'm totally satisfied with their selection.

Did I mention it's a fantastic side? :shifty:

do not hit me :trout: Mel darling but i am kind of disappointed... :/ First I've always hated the "flash" system for web sites (it's slow and not really pleasant to navigate through the site) And it's also a way for people to not grab the pictures (Have they heard about screenshot? :whistle: )

Talking about pictures...

WTF!!! They are using scans from BZ! (My scans included) They found their materials on the Internet and absolutely no rare or exclusive pictures? I know it's a brand new site and they might add things, but we were waiting for what ? 3 years to see this site? And what they give us, are pictures that are coming from us! (Bellazon, Adelaide site and even ebay!) I honestly thing it's a joke for a so call "official" web site?

I am maybe too perfectionist and I was having maybe too much hopes about this site? I don't know...?

The good point is the "agenda" (actualités) section that tells us Laetitia what Laetitia is doing and I hope it's going to be updated often?

The little movies about Laetitia life (miss Lumio her first shoot) are nice & funny.

But I honestly think this site is a fail :( And I am feeling a bit sad about it...

**rushing to my kitchen to eat chocolate!! 'need food comfort now**

post-19830-1267298623_thumb.jpg

post-19830-1267298649_thumb.jpg

post-19830-1267298663_thumb.jpg

post-19830-1267298675_thumb.jpg

post-19830-1267298689_thumb.jpg

post-19830-1267298705_thumb.jpg

post-19830-1267298721_thumb.jpg

post-19830-1267298738_thumb.jpg

post-19830-1267298753_thumb.jpg

post-19830-1267298765_thumb.jpg

post-19830-1267298788_thumb.jpg

kiki, help all that I see is covers, beautiful covers but I want to see all the cool pictures, I've got a whole bag of dark choclate peanut m&ms and I am going to eat the whole bag, feeling very stupid at this moment .....hellllllllp took me so long with stuff, the utube, such a copy and paster I am, k going now cause the free download is telling me I need stuff to see, ughhhhhhh :blink:

Great news !!!!!!!!

OFFICIAL LAETITIA CASTA SITE IS NOW OPEN !!!!!!!!!! Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a bunch Ads! Your amazing messages are rare but incredible! :clap:

The little movies about Laetitia life (miss Lumio her first shoot) are nice & funny.

lcwebsiteofficialicon.jpg

Geez, what a dress! :drool:
yes and love her make up very 20's style

th_99754__AL6_3_122_339lo.jpg

:drool: thansk Floppy! she just came to give an award to an actor she was amazing!

more pics!

post-10177-0-1446017072-46264_thumb.jpg

Laetitia wears Yves Saint Laurent!

Thanks Lisa and Floppy! :grouphug:

I wish I was at the ceasers much bettter than the american oscars, and thank you floppy, lisa-1, carMELita, Nimzo, yeah really wish.... and yes the earth quake in chile, tsunami possibly heading to hawaii, mother nature is speaking to us, for everyone in the world, please be safe there is no face I can give, sometimes I guess there should be just silence, ......