Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

This is torture reading these comments but not being able to see the show! But it sounds like I'll have to lower my expectations so as not to be disappointed in the editing and music. But to think it's worse than last year does not bode well... 

Happy for Elsa and Lais, but Barbara F? I don't get her appeal.

Bieber and "more prestige" in the same sentence??

Bieber is a HUGE, exclusive star. Remind me again the performers this year? Neon Jungle, Great Big World...?

He might not be the ideal performer, but you can't argue that he doesn't command attention and exclusivity.

@gab6565 you are not watching a concert, but a fashion show. The neon girls and great big world did a great job not running around the models' feet, taking away the attention from them and their outfits. Their songs gave the models a great rhythm for walking. I really do not see your problem...Of course it's not 2005, but the show is actually quite good. 

Thank you  :flower:

Yeah it was 4th

You know, I saw Pink and the first two parts and I think it's fine.  If you've seen all the costumes, then you'd know what to expect :)  I watch it on mute as to enjoy it more, so...;)

This is torture reading these comments but not being able to see the show! But it sounds like I'll have to lower my expectations so as not to be disappointed in the editing and music. But to think it's worse than last year does not bode well... 

I actually like the show so far. I think I like it much more than last year and it's the music's fault. I am so surprised at how well it fits everything. Those Neon girls even made Pink okey-ish.

same!! this music is quite the pleasant shock, I'm surprised at how well its working. the editing is mehhhh but for me this is one of their best years in a long time for the outfits! so far I'm impressed :thumbsup:

MVP OF THE YEAR: Lily Aldridge and Behati

MISS OF THE YEAR: Candice. i forgot she was in the show until the end when they all walked out

BEST SEGMENT: Birds Of Paradise

WORST SEGMENT: British Invasion (sorry it was just boring to me)

BEST OUTFIT: The one Joan wore with the pink lingerie and blue/green wing. That was beautiful

WORST OUTFIT: Anything in Pink

BIGGEST SURPRISE: Lily Aldridge was the real star for me this year which is surpring coz i never pay attention to her at all

I hate how some of the girls were only featured literally seconds like Maryna. She was on the show like 3 seconds. Overall really really really really boring show. Lat year was miles miles MILES better. so boring.

Thank you  :flower:

Yeah it was 4th

You know, I saw Pink and the first two parts and I think it's fine.  If you've seen all the costumes, then you'd know what to expect :)  I watch it on mute as to enjoy it more, so... ;)

Yes having seen all the photos, it's like you see the 'perfect' show in your mind. Pink aside, loved this year's outfits and themes. Music I'm not fussed about, so it's more like how they've edited it and I'm hoping it's not as choppy as last year (where you barely got to see uninterrupted shots of the models walking the runway).