Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

anyway I hope Ale is gone next year..shes had a good run but time to hang em up

same with Izabel..Id take isabeli over her anyday

Maybe it is time for Ale to go, but damn, you really don't like her, do you? And she looked amazing this year in every outfit. If we're only talking about the way they look, adriana, ale and doutzen could easily go on another couple of years, cause they look better than ever and they are the highlight of every vs fashion show even though they don't always get the best outfits. And I wouldn't take isabeli over izabel.

Actually Ale use to be one of my favorite models, shes beautiful and fierce on the runway. But obviously after so many years she looks the same only older. I mean her hair and makeup are always done the same. Besides shes getting pushed around by VS anyway, I think I'm ready for her to depart. Izabel is just not doing it for me, she has a great walk and everything but meh VS could do better. although her and Adriana are in the same league I feel like Adriana brings so much more..

Some of the new models are like baffeling to me, because clearly Shanina and some of the other girls shouldve been in the show instead..i really hope she comes back

They wasted so much money casting these random 1 outfit new models that clearly weren't on point, while girls like Elsa and Maryna only got one outfit.

They couldve added Shanina instead of some of the girls, imagine her in the Parisian section and Snow Angels..she wouldve looked so on point.

Barbara Palvin wouldve looked amazing in Snow Angels

myeah... I guess you're right. But I still wouldn't want to see her leave :no:  And agree about the 1 outfist models (many fillers) / shanina,b palvin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsMoi5VtKJE

You can see Lais walking back while Ale walks. Lais opened!

I know i might sound stupid but, what's the point on showing Behati and Adam's love? :blah: don't bash me, I have nothing against their relationship or his past love life

But I think it's so unecessary to see him from the audience every single year since he started dating AnneV  :mellow:  and since VS likes him soo much why not putting him to perform?

Am I the only one annoyed by this "Adam love" :yuckky: 

I am surprised no one has commented on this outfit! :blink:

2013_Victoria_Secret_Fashion_After_Party

maybe it's better if we don't say anything. It speaks for itself :)

and anyway, most afterparty outfits were bad. I liked toni's look though, and ieva's. And magdalena's. There were some good ones to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsMoi5VtKJE

You can see Lais walking back while Ale walks. Lais opened!

I know i might sound stupid but, what's the point on showing Behati and Adam's love? :blah: don't bash me, I have nothing against their relationship or his past love life

But I think it's so unecessary to see him from the audience every single year since he started dating AnneV  :mellow:  and since VS likes him soo much why not putting him to perform?

I think you're right. Seeing the video of him cherring up Behati, in my mind started the scene in Country Girls from 2010 with Anne V. It was the same. I think his behavior is very shamefull. But don't worry, maybe next year we'll see him cheering for another model ;)

and Barbara Palvin just because I want diversity :flower:

How does Barbara add diversity...? 

Shorter, more curvy, non-blonde/blue eyes, even when she has it, and her legs doesn't look like two strings of muscles.

She's gorgeous, but she's really just another blue eyed white girl. :whistle: I'd like to see Liu Wen back, and Marina Nery for some real diversity. 

maybe it's better if we don't say anything. It speaks for itself :)

and anyway, most afterparty outfits were bad. I liked toni's look though, and ieva's. And magdalena's. There were some good ones to.

That's true there were many questionable outfits. Karlie's outfit stood out for me as being the most tasteless of them all :ninja:

She's gorgeous, but she's really just another blue eyed white girl. :whistle: I'd like to see Lui Wen back, and Marina Nery for some real diversity. 

THIS! (Y)

And I think we both agree that if they're going to add more white girls to the cast, one of them should be Ginta. (; At least she can walk! 

and Barbara Palvin just because I want diversity :flower:

How does Barbara add diversity...? 

Shorter, more curvy, non-blonde/blue eyes, even when she has it, and her legs doesn't look like two strings of muscles.

She's gorgeous, but she's really just another blue eyed white girl. :whistle: I'd like to see Lui Wen back, and Marina Nery for some real diversity. 

I totally agree with you, but I'm talking about VS diversity...

I don't like Barbara P. at all, but if they have her in their catalogues, they could have her on the show...

I still don't get it, so many new-one-oufit girls for me.

I think you're right. Seeing the video of him cherring up Behati, in my mind started the scene in Country Girls from 2010 with Anne V. It was the same. I think his behavior is very shamefull. But don't worry, maybe next year we'll see him cheering for another model ;)

I totally forgot that he performed in 2011 sorry :rofl:

I think it really is :pinch: I hope not hahaha

And I think we both agree that if they're going to add more white girls to the cast, one of them should be Ginta. (; At least she can walk!

Indeed ! smily%20new%20one.gif but I think her La Senza contract might be in the way currently.

La senza is owned by the same company as VS...they dont count that?

and they do her makeup and stuff REALLY bad for la senza

La senza is owned by the same company as VS...they dont count that?

and they do her makeup and stuff REALLY bad for la senza

Yeah, it's both Limited Brands, but she's still contracted exclusively for La Senza. And yeah. The styling is awful. :x: But I think her contract is up this year? So hopefully we'll see her make the transition. (:

Yeah, it's both Limited Brands, but she's still contracted exclusively for La Senza. And yeah. The styling is awful. :x: But I think her contract is up this year? So hopefully we'll see her make the transition. (:

That would be great. I would love to see her do mainline VS instead of PINK :hehe: