Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

ok seriously, is there anybody in charge to choose or at least accept models red carpet outfits? i have an impression that we should call fashion police!

it is very difficult for me to understand the criteria what leaded most of the girls to wear what they did.

is it only me or anybody else thinks that most girls dresses on the red carpet were misunderstanding?

Personally, just doing a rough perusal, (alcohol is involved so forgive typos) shipwereckked and snow angels kinda blended in to one another, and I wasn't overly impressed. Cnaidce was a little lackluster, her outfits were incredibly boring. Adriana had no waist line, (nothing new there) and her leg scared me. I've commented out it in reference to ther girls in past years, but the muscle should never indent that much when turning.. Birds of a paradise was a hit or miss hot mess, and pink was the latter, not the former.

British Invasion had a few ish outfits, and Parisian nights was alright I guess. Don't remember much of it, which is both good and bad. The other segmetns.. were umm.. something.. Better then a few previous years, worse then others.

Overall the show was better then last year, but not their best year.. so okay?

What they did to Josephine was totes not cool.

Alright, Jessica, here is your headphones, your balloon and your ridiculous hat.  Oh, and we added 50 lbs. of weights to your backpack just because screw you.

Then I saw... OMG.  Knitting girl is twisted.  If you slept with her you would wake up in the morning and she would have knit you inside of a cocoon just so she could keep you forever.

I'm sorry :idk:  Some people might want to see her pictures and I couldn't post them in one post cause the files were to big. And how is this post bothering you?

I'ts cool, not bothering me, just stating my opinion that it was a little bit overkill.. to many pictures, most of them blend in to one another after a while.. around the 50 mark.. brain's a little ruzzy right now.

^

I totally agree. I don't like ANY of the girls red carpet dresses. Just incredibly AWFUL.

But at least... I like Doutzen's husband LOL

maybe there is a logic? bad outfit-hot partner? we need to check it :gocho: 

there were few dresses what were ok but i remember one year (i think it was when emanuela de paula walked, 2009?) they had those cute little sexy dresses. every girl looked super.

I'm sorry :idk:  Some people might want to see her pictures and I couldn't post them in one post cause the files were to big. And how is this post bothering you?

I'ts cool, not bothering me, just stating my opinion that it was a little bit overkill.. to many pictures, most of them blend in to one another after a while.. around the 50 mark.. brain's a little ruzzy right now.

I know they get mixed together. And I am sorry but new ones keep popping up :)