Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I liked this show very much, didn't change my mind and ON the runway everyone were amazing. I didn't like the opening at all, it was actually really bad, not even showed her walk good and she didn't even open it good, I don't even remember it, I didn't like British Invasion segment at all, only the music was good it fit so well.

Parisian Night is ,hands down the best segment! It had some "story" that show opening needed, so dramatic, Adriana opened it like a boss, simple and beautiful, all outfits were so amazing and music fit so well again, actually music fit so good everywhere even in Pink. Mess is still Pink, but music wasn't bad.

I wish they gave more attention to Alessandra, she really got nothing in this show :/

I wish they edited the walks better, I have feel there were few awkward poses and things they showed on the runway. Like Cara, should get serious sometimes, at least on the runway, she is too goofy, I like her, but it's really annoying, she acts like she is 7.

Show was great for me in General, I really loved the end how they all took a pic :) And as fan of Adriana, I couldn't be happier, they really gave her everything she deserved, for all her hard work, also in the Pre-Show, really showed that she is important to their brand, they presented her like role model to all other girls there, I don't know but she proved she is the true "queen" not Gisele, how some people still say she is.

8/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UCccZyqsfg&feature=player_embedded

if it's true it will explain alot, but maybe she was just kidding

I think she was kidding about the girls being kicked off the show (we would've heard about that) but not about a fight occurring. I bet Erin was one of the girls involved in it. When she started mentioning it, it reminded me of how after you get into an argument, you vent to other people about it, and then she realized that it would not be a good thing to share to the media.

Sympathyssilhouette Honestly, Why are you such a negative person :)? were you looking at VSFS or only trying to find flaws in everything...?

I have to agree here, I'm not even the people you were talking about and I took offence...

I agree too! Just don't watch it if it bores you so much lol

Sympathyssilhouette Honestly, Why are you such a negative person :)? were you looking at VSFS or only trying to find flaws in everything...?

I have to agree here, I'm not even the people you were talking about and I took offence...

I agree too! Just don't watch it if it bores you so much lol

If I had been completely bored by it, I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of listing my random PBP thoughts.

Overall...

British Invasion- I loved Candice's opening. I thought she had energy and was a lot better than the first time she opened the show. Barbara F. has an amazing body, loved Jourdan Dunn again this year. Hated Karlie's outfit and Kasia really surprised me. She has a killer walk.

Shipwrecked- Doutzen's opening was beautiful. I felt many of the pieces blended together. This was the most boring section for me but Constance did amazing with those big wings at the end.

Parisian Nights- The girls seemed to really get into this one so it was fun to watch. Adriana and Doutzen at the beginning were flawless. Kelly looked beautiful for the few seconds I saw her.

Birds of Paradise- They were super dramatic leading into Lais opening. She's so beautiful though. I would love to see her as an angel one day. Erin was awful in this. It was so obvious she didn't want to be there. Even if she isn't an angel anymore she is still living the dream of so many models to even be in the show :/ I love Hilary but they really did seem to make sure and show off those blue hands. Magda was amazing in this. I really liked this segment.

Pink Network- made so much more sense in motion. The outfits were still ugly but the girls were having so much fun and they had, for the most part, younger girls who really fit the theme. I loved Josephine. She looked so good for her first time there. And ELSA :o Make that girl an angel. She is stunning and her body, just wow.

Snow Angels- Adam can you stop? Again didn't like Karlie's outfit (or dance :ninja: ) Lindsay looked like a pageant queen. Constance, Candice, and Behati got beautiful outfits. My favorite in this was definitely Maryna. She was missed last year and she kills it whenever she is there :heart:

My favorite newcomers: Josephine, Kelly and Kasia surprisingly.

Favorite to return: Maryna, Hilary, Elsa, Lais

Favorite angels: Candice and Doutzen

Lol I thought SympathySilhouette's commentary was funny  :idk:

Martha's ducklips at 0:45 of the holiday commercial...girl... :ninja: She wasn't particularly a standout for me in the show either. They did horrible things with her hair and makeup in that preshow, too. Why was she so orange? But VS seems to be obsessed with her I guess this is just the beginning  :wacko:

British Invasion:

Although I liked the song and how Taylor and some of the girls interacted, It was honestly my least favorite segment of the show. It had a little of too much going with the performers and the random shots of the audience and backstage (I mean do we really have to see Adam over excited ass and Adriana praying backstage like she is about to perform heart surgery or something, like girl you just walking), I didn't care for hardly any of the outfits, and Candice opening was pretty underwhelming, I actually preferred her 2011 opening more. 

Best: Candice, Adriana, Barbara, Cara and Lily  

Were nice, but could have been better: Candice, Behati, Karlie, and Cindy

Birds Of Paradise:

One of the more better segements of show imo. I like that they touched on the whole Lais not walking last year thing due to hurting her ankle but the whole thing was a little too dramatic for me.But I'm glad Lais got the chance to open although I feel Ale would have been a much better opener for this segment. All the girls did pretty good( although Erin gave off weird vibes), some of the outfits were nice, and the performers weren't in the way that much.

Best:Lais, Ale, Maria, and Joan 

Were nice, but could have been better: Jac, Magda, and Izabel

Shipwrecked:

This could have been a nice segment but they ruined it with all that unecessary and radom slow motion and shots of the audience. All the girls seemed underwhelming besides Doutzen, Ale, and maybe Karlie and all the outfits and poses started looking the same.

Best:Doutzen and Ale  

Were nice, but could have been better: the rest of them

PINK Network:

Although the outfits were just straight bad and tacky and they should have def let Elsa finally open, I actually really enjoyed this segement suprisingly. It was fun, upbeat, and the song was nice too. And I'm glad the performers weren't in the way that much.  All the girls did pretty good and made the best out of their tacky outfits especially Jac, Ming, Elsa, and Jessica.

Best:Jac, Elsa, Ming, and Jessica  

Were nice, but could have been better: Sara and Malaika

Parisian Nights:

I actually like the song and pretty much all the outfits were nice and sexy for the most part. Adriana did good opening, Lais Doutzen, Barbara, and Joan looked mad sexy, and all the other girls did good as well although WTF at Cara's pose, Erin still giving off weird vibes, and they messed up Kelly's walk and pose with the messy editing.

Best:Adriana, Doutzen, Lais, Barbara, and Joan    

Were nice, but could have been better: Kelly, Jourdan, and Ale

Snow Angels:

Behati did a pretty good job opening but I'm getting too tired of her and Adam's over the top ass already and VS feeling the need to show every damn time she walks.Taylor did good although she was doing the most with all those neck turns/snaps and hair whipping and troubl just didn't fit the segment. The girls were nall nice and the outfis looked beautiful except maybe Karlie's.

Best: Behati, Karlie, Adriana, Magda, and Lily A       

Werenice, but could have been better: Candice,Toni, Sui He, Maryna, and Lily D

The outfits and music were def better than last year's and 'm glad the models were more of the focus this year, but they were doing the most at times with the editing. A lot of girls walks and poses got messed up due to all the messy editing and unecessay and radom shots of the aundience and  backstage. And the show really seemed lack luster this year to me, even some of the girls looked tired and out of it this year (Doutzen, Izabel, Erin, Hilary, est). And I'm suprised they didn't focus more on Candice  this year especially since she got the FB bra, Adriana and Behati seemed to be the main focus out of all the angels and once again Ale gets no love , but homegirl still looked beautiful and rocked almost all her looks imo. And although her walk is still a little iffy Lily A really stepped up her game this year and Lais was really nice as well.

I'll give the show a 6/10.

In a more serious critique, I do think the show needs to be revamped. The last three editions are pretty interchangeable, and that is putting it mildly.

Oh god they have no idea how nasty some of the comments from Baron, Limer, PC, Claudia, AnaBBFan, Myself, Whitney and a few others could be.... actually they're only nasty in their opinions, I like to call them being brutally honest.

SS SHAME ON YOU for not sugar coating everything.

Members you shouldn't piss in the cornflakes of your overlords.

In a more serious critique, I do think the show needs to be revamped. The last three editions are pretty interchangeable, and that is putting it mildly.

Oh god they have no idea how nasty some of the comments from Baron, Limer, PC, Claudia, AnaBBFan, Myself, Whitney and a few others could be.... actually they're only nasty in their opinions, I like to call them being brutally honest.

SS SHAME ON YOU for not sugar coating everything.

Members you shouldn't piss in the cornflakes of your overlords.

I am so waiting for your thoughts Pretty please hurrrrry :)

I've only watched two and a half segments of the show so far because every time I go to hit the play button someone seems to call, or my husband needs me to baby him (he's got a nasty stomach flu on top of an ear infection, cold and bronchitis :( ), I'm recovering from what my man has, or real life is like "FOCUS ON ME"...  I can give you opinions on what I saw so far if you'd like.

I've only watched two and a half segments of the show so far because every time I go to hit the play button someone seems to call, or my husband needs me to baby him (he's got a nasty stomach flu on top of an ear infection, cold and bronchitis :( ), I'm recovering from what my man has, or real life is like "FOCUS ON ME"...  I can give you opinions on what I saw so far if you'd like.

:( You poor thing. I hope you feel better. And you know us guys when it's happening to us, the world is ending. So your full attention must be given to him.

Take your time. I like to let the anticipation build lol.