Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I think it's pretty darn sick to assume someone is anorexic or a druggie because one 1 time incident their hands were blue and ONLY when they were wearing their VSFS costume. Her hands were not blue backstage while prepping her. Her hands also were not blue at the after party in the freezing cold when she was wearing short skirt and sheer sleeves. Her hands also weren't blue when arriving to rehearsal in the cold. Her hands also have never been blue at ANY events she's gone to. She walked a few shows S/S and her hands were not blue. She has NO other signs or symptoms of this disease. Also the muscle tone she has is not that of an anorexic person because you need fuel to feed muscle = FOOD. She's just very fit. I could see bringing this up if this happens all the time, but it doesn't. She's a healthy girl. You should probably do your research before accusing a very sweet person of things. Since when is it okay to skinny shame? She looked beautiful.

there's something, probably a detail for you guys, but VS changed the "position" of that hip thing that was and accessory for the FB on the runway

and that is bothering me so much :blah: it was lovely in the official shots

post-25909-0-1446071041-21556_thumb.jpg post-25909-0-1446071041-26815_thumb.jpg

or is it because when she walks the thing doesn't stand still?

I think it's pretty darn sick to assume someone is anorexic or a druggie because one 1 time incident their hands were blue and ONLY when they were wearing their VSFS costume. Her hands were not blue backstage while prepping her. Her hands also were not blue at the after party in the freezing cold when she was wearing short skirt and sheer sleeves. Her hands also weren't blue when arriving to rehearsal in the cold. Her hands also have never been blue at ANY events she's gone to. She walked a few shows S/S and her hands were not blue. She has NO other signs or symptoms of this disease. Also the muscle tone she has is not that of an anorexic person because you need fuel to feed muscle = FOOD. She's just very fit. I could see bringing this up if this happens all the time, but it doesn't. She's a healthy girl. You should probably do your research before accusing a very sweet person of things. Since when is it okay to skinny shame? She looked beautiful.

I have a little question, I'm trying to figure out what the British Invasion outfits were supposed to represent but there's a couple I have no idea what they represent. Any ideas?

Candice Swanepoel: Queen Victoria 
Behati Prinsloo: Guardian 
Lily Donaldson: Gangster?
Cara Delevingne: Soccer player
Barbara Fialho: Race car driver
Jordan Dunn: ?
Karlie Kloss: The Beatles
Kasia Struss: Police?
Adriana Lima: Pearly Queen
Cindy Bruna: ?
Devond Windsor: Freddie Mercury
Lily Aldridge: Punk

I have a little question, I'm trying to figure out what the British Invasion outfits were supposed to represent but there's a couple I have no idea what they represent. Any ideas?

ZSUaIXd.jpg

Devon Windsor's outfit doesn't represent Freddie Mercury for me.

I think it's more about the Glam Rock and early Heavy Metal bands: Slade, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Def Leppard, Mott The Hoople, Sweet, T. Rex and such.

And well, Queen too, since they were part of that movement, but not Freddie exclusively.  

Also, that B.C. Rich guitar screams Metal  :laugh:

Jourdan Dunn seems like Equestrian/Horse riding

Cindy Bruna seems to be a tribute to Burberry

rK80Fod.jpgpost-59379-0-1446071043-73101_thumb.jpg

It also rains alot in England, that's all I got so far

well, at least for the, the reason why she looks anorexic is not because of her blue hands, it's about how the shape of her body was and how is it now, she had curves, and now there's just muscle, you know?

We have mentioned Izabel & Doutzen too, is just that you only read posts with Hilary's name written.

I stand by what I said, she did not look to me. I give two fucks if she is healthy or not honestly, I don't think her body should be in lingerie/swimsuits at all. She's one of the few girls this year who I don't get why were cast. Overall I did like the lineup this year, except for maybe five-six girls

Devon Windsor's outfit doesn't represent Freddie Mercury for me.

I think it's more about the Glam Rock and early Heavy Metal bands: Slade, Iron Maiden, Def Leppard, Mott The Hoople, Sweet, T. Rex and such.

And well, Queen too, since they were part of that movement, but not Freddie exclusively.  

Also, that B.C. Rich guitar screams Metal  :laugh:

^ What he said :p Also the "rock on" hand gesture is often associated with heavy metal.

As for Lily D. the bowler hat and umbrella is iconic British. It is a stereotype for English gentlemen.

And yes: Kasia = Police, Jourdan = Equestrian