Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Is that true that they film the show twice at the same day? I'm confused.

Yup!

And why is that ? Sorry If I bother, I just want to understand...  :hehe:

They film it twice to get the best camera angles on everything and to have more options when they go to edit the show together. That's how they get shots take by a camera man on the runway but can still show the models walking toward the camera at the end of the runway without seeing the camera man. 

They also have two different audiences for the shows. One is more "famous" type people and one is more press/media related. :)

I got it. Thank you :)

Remember when everyone was saying crap about Miranda having her bra exposed during hair and makeup last year (i think it was last year)

well this tops it all :rofl:

post-84592-0-1446070525-15426_thumb.jpg

WHAT IS SHE DOING? I saw the other pictures too, is she told to do this or is she just trying to get attention?

I thought Pink couldn't get any worse. Seriously though wtf? Who would send that junk down the runway. It's just wrong on so many levels. Sophie, Todd, Ed, Monica and whoever made those terrible hats and jackets and whatever it is need to be fired and replaces by people who can see.

Also i'd say Candice was told to do this. Just like Adriana did back in 2010. VS will use the photos for stuff.

I don't understand the segement every year for PINK. PINK is suppose to be cute, fun & relaxed. Its geared towards the college hippy kid but it just looks like they tore up the fuzzy animals on sesame street and just picked up random shit from the dollar store. So awful.

Sesame street/dollar store idea sounds amazing in comparison to what we are seeing here lol.

Most pink outfits look very silly but at least Elsa and Sara had the only cute ones. They deserved to have at least another outfit outside pink tho. Specially Elsa. She's been around for so long and she rocks that runway like an angel! Pretty excited to see Martha hunt too

post-49619-0-1446070530-07384_thumb.jpg

For a moment i thought Taylor Swift was Frida(Frida forgive me!)... even after the show I don't give up on wanting her there... not in pink, of course :rofl:

Don't you mean Taylor Swift ? HAHA

yeaaah, I edited it just in time, but you got me.. :whistle: