Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I know off topic but I need to say this.

The level of hate on Candice here is ABSURD. Like any other model EVER had problems with an outfit on the runway... :cain:

But actually, though. Showed her true colors...as what? As a runway model? You mean like her job? Like what she gets paid to do? Honestly I have no idea why some of you are here, you seem to hate everything about the show so much.

But if you're going to shame a model for visible nipples, you have to give everyone equal treatment. Like Adriana.

The level of hate on Candice here is ABSURD. Like any other model EVER had problems with an outfit on the runway... :cain:

But actually, though. Showed her true colors...as what? As a runway model? You mean like her job? Like what she gets paid to do? Honestly I have no idea why some of you are here, you seem to hate everything about the show so much.

But if you're going to shame a model for visible nipples, you have to give everyone equal treatment. Like Adriana.

What are you talking about? :blink: I was defending Candice, was not me that talked about Candice's nipples, that was an accident.  I mean that happens to a LOT of models, not only with her, but I guess you didn't understand what I mean. :idk:

And I DO LOVE VSFS, I watch every year and I think I have the right the poster here as any other member.

^ Candice is a the hater's default. They occasionally get tired of hating her so they temporarily pick on someone else, but they always go back to Candice. Until a new default replaces her, which I do not see it happening anytime soon, people are going to continue to hate her. It is what it is.

What are you talking about? :blink: I was defending Candice, was not me that talked about Candice's nipples, that was an accident.  I mean that happens to a LOT of models, not only with her, but I guess you didn't understand what I mean. :idk:

And I DO LOVE VSFS, I watch every year and I think I have the right the poster here as any other member.

Oh gosh no I wasn't talking about you! It was the general 'you', I was directing it at the haters. I was agreeing with you completely. Sorry if it came across otherwise. My bad!

Adding some of the names I've seen passing by the past few days

I'm just going to assemble a list like MissLima but for performers. Those in italics are potential acts, but they'd had little time to rehearse due to scheduling conflicts.

Available: Taylor Swift, One Direction, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Jason Derulo, Enrique Iglesias, Shakira, Flo Rida

Performing at EMA's/attending: Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, The Killers, Imagine Dragons, Iggy Azalea, Robin Thicke, Ellie Goulding Kings of Leon, Rita Ora

On Tour: Selena Gomez, Mackelmore, Daft Punk, Jessie J, Beyonce, Phillip Phillips, Alex Clare, Drake, Kanye West, Lana del Rey

Miscellaneous: Demi Lovato (X-Factor), Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera & CeeLo Green (potentially unavailable by The Voice)

Shakira's single comes out either November 13 or November 18th so I think that's good publicity for her

hmm, i can imagine a TS-1D-Gaga trio! if they will have a British artist in that British section and that won't be RO,i think it has to be the 1D....despite that they denied it.

Oh gosh no I wasn't talking about you! It was the general 'you', I was directing it at the haters. I was agreeing with you completely. Sorry if it came across otherwise. My bad!

Oh so sorry than, English is not my first language, so I apologize. I thought you were talking to me because you reply to my post. OMG, now I feel ashamed and I realized you were just questioning haters.

^ Candice is a the hater's default. They occasionally get tired of hating her so they temporarily pick on someone else, but they always go back to Candice. Until a new default replaces her, which I do not see it happening anytime soon, people are going to continue to hate her. It is what it is.

I actually think these people like her, or are jealous of her, in a way, they see her as a threat to the impeccable Lima, so that's why they are hating. Secretly, they wish they had bit of her!

That's the only reasonable explanation. To trash someone to this level of absurdity, y must be so damn jealous! :-)

And yes, agree with what you said.

I actually think these people like her, or are jealous of her, in a way, they see her as a threat to the impeccable Lima, so that's why they are hating. Secretly, they wish they had bit of her!

That's the only reasonable explanation. To trash someone to this level of absurdity, y must be so damn jealous! :-)

And yes, agree with what you said.

That's definitely a possibility too :p :yes:

Also I think a lot of the times it is more their fans than really the model these haters dislike. I guess it is easier to direct the hate at the model/celeb than the fans since it is more concrete.

^ Nope, it doesn't mean she's in. It meas she's shooting for the Spring/Summer stuff today.

She could be shooting the day before and after the show and still don't get to walk the VSFS, it wouldn't be the first time VS rejects a girl for the VSFS but keeps her around for catalog i.e: Gracie Cavalho last year.

I do hope Sara walks though, her VS work has been fantastic this year.