Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Izabel Goulart is basically confirmed. She's headed to NY right now and she had told me in person a couple weeks ago that she was doing the show. Can't wait to see her.

Still no word on Erin Heatherton...I think it's safe to say she's out.

Not even sure about Barbara Palvin at this point. Still no acknowledgment of VS and she hasn't been in the best shape recently.

post-83753-0-94403800-1382457630.jpg

Isabeli Fontana is headed to NY as well but will return to Brazil on the 8th. She has a shoot in Rio on the 9th and on the 10th she will start shooting Morena Rosa. MR shoots usually take at least 2 days... Small chance that Isabeli will be there... :(

Isabeli Fontana is headed to NY as well but will return to Brazil on the 8th. She has a shoot in Rio on the 9th and on the 10th she will start shooting Morena Rosa. MR shoots usually take at least 2 days... Small chance that Isabeli will be there... :(

NOOOO

Ugh, effing Morena Rosa! They took Caroline Trentini and Isabeli in 2010. Ahh Isabeli was one of the best girls last year.

Maybe she'll pull a Lara Stone in 2008 and arrive on the day of the show?

Source for that? If it's true I think ratings will suck hard, no one cares about any of them enough to tune in for the VSFS these days.

Failure for Gaga & Iglesias, one has shitty music and the other one couldn't sing even if his live depended on it. Good for Shakira though, I like her (Y)

Prepare for every model to wear a single outfit o.O Cast will be 40 models

Victoria’s secret - we have had a super productive day fitted three of my favourite girls and had a spectacular amount of cookie’s care of the beautiful Karlie Kloss. So excited for the show now. 9 days and counting to fit 37 girls that are left 40 girls in total. 
Sophia Neophitou 

Victoria’s secret - we have had a super productive day fitted three of my favourite girls and had a spectacular amount of cookie’s care of the beautiful Karlie Kloss. So excited for the show now. 9 days and counting to fit 37 girls that are left 40 girls in total. 

Sophia Neophitou 

http://10magazine.com/post/66043969666/victorias-secret-we-have-had-a-super-productive

Sophia Neophitou 

http://10magazine.com/post/66043969666/victorias-secret-we-have-had-a-super-productive

ughhhh this is starting to suck!