Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I think Lily will be opening a section since she's getting some love from VS recently.

I love Lily when it comes to the catalogs and commercials, but  when is comes the the runway ......... :ninja:. Lawwwd please don't let her open a segment this year, maybe close ones I guess but not open one at least not until she practices dat walk. I can also do without Lais and Lindsay opening segments unless they are slow paced segments.

What about Doutzen opening the show..i mean if she hasn't gotten the Fantasy Bra then she should open the show. I love her in the show, although she kind of blazes through the runway. I hope she walks SLOWWWWWWW so we get to see more of her.

I do think Karlies walk is amazing for opening.

But I really hope they stop repeating the christmas/snow theme.

I'd really like to see some FairyTale inspired, I'd wanna see Victoria's Secret take on that or Disney ahha.

ok then to 10th December will be the clips filmed on November 13th

right? sorry if I insist but I would go to New York in the days of the show and not in the day of the show on cbs

thanks Prattyphile

The show is being filming on November 13th, so If what you want is to see the models you need to go around that date ... They start rehearsals the day before and fittings are the whole previous week to the show so that's when your odds of spotting VS models are higher.

On December 10th the show will air on TV but only a few girls will do PR for it and not even necessarily in NYC

I really want to see a disney theme

im a big disney princess fan and fairytale fan..so i'd love it..

^Disney theme.....no.....princess theme.....yeah maybe especially if its done right and they don't go all tacky and juvenile.

And I have no problem with the PINK section if its like it was in 2006 or/and 2007

Disney theme is a copy-write infringement so that will probably never happen, unless VS forks out some big bucks to Disney. And get used to Pink everyone, it's their biggest seller, they aren't going to drop it in the show, or change it up to much because people seem to like it. I think it's been stated numerous times before, but it doesn't seem to be sinking in with a lot of you.

^^^^^THIS and lawwwwd VS know they were wrong for putting a grown ass woman in a damn onesie, like come on its obvious they aren't even trying anymore with the PINK outfits

This had to be one if not my most favorite outfit from the PINK section so far, Cute, fun, sexy and colorful, but not over the top and completely juvenile.

post-63095-0-1446070735-33158_thumb.jpg

I really want to see a disney theme

im a big disney princess fan and fairytale fan..so i'd love it..

^Disney theme.....no.....princess theme.....yeah maybe especially if its done right and they don't go all tacky and juvenile.

And I have no problem with the PINK section if its like it was in 2006 or/and 2007

I also wanted to see their take on Mythological creatures; Fairies, Medusa, Mermaids blah blah

i hope erin is still with them..i mean i realllllly like her for V.S

This. I hope she stays because I love Erin, but IDK, :idk: I guess onlytime will tell.

I would be very OK with Karlie opening the show since her walk is great and I think she would rock, still wouldn't mind to see Adriana again since I love her energy on the runway, I don't care if she blow kisses or whatever, I like to see her anyway. :hehe:

But are you sure that Candice will not wear the FB this year? Because it was between her and Behati, isn't it? I was hoping it would be Candice, I prefer her... but yeah, Behati is cute.