Bellazon

I Love the 90s

Joe > Average

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pros:

The 90s had good music that was genre-less. There was room for every type of music. People had to have talent. LOL.

90s sitcoms were awesome. There are a handful of funny shows on today. Too much fratboy/stoner comedies and cop dramas.

Great Thriller/Action Movies.

Great Rom-Coms (Sandra Bullock and Julia Roberts)

Late 90s Clothing. Late 90s had some create Ready to Wear. Those ribbed turtle neck sweaters were awesome. Everything was so soft. Today, everything is so abrasive because they want thinner material because they think its sexier. 

Cons:

Horrible makeup. Despite the rise of MAC and Bobby Brown, there was too much cold tone brown makeup. And the Late 90s silvery blue shadow and lipstick that only look good on 3% of the population. LOL

Grunge clothes were gross. Comfortable but gross.

Early 90s were an extension of bad 80s clothes, except for some couture.

Shoulder Pads.

Mom Jeans (high rise, ill-fiting straight leg jeans

• 6 months later...

^ wow back to future part III,  I loved it!

guys How about bell-bottoms?  Very 1990s and faded in the early 2000s.  I thought tight fitting ones were sexy back then.  I'm not sure how I would feel now.

12 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

That was the worst one. :thumbs_down:

As a kid I liked the 3rd one the most.  I'm not sure how I'd rate them now, or if they are even watchable.  Back to Future, Indiana Jones, and Star wars played in the background during visits to my uncle.

6 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

As a kid I liked the 3rd one the most.  I'm not sure how I'd rate them now, or if they are even watchable.  Back to Future, Indiana Jones, and Star wars played in the background during visits to my uncle.

Yes, I understand. As a kid, I really liked it too.  It's a great movie for kids because it's mix of a sci-fi movie,  western and comedy. Kids generally like burlesque movies. Also, the good guys and the bad guys are easily identifiable, and the good guys win in the end!

As a kid (12 years old), I saw Alien at my grandparents'... I was just at the age limit to see this movie and it didn't really make the same impression on me as Back to the future... :rofl: