Thumbnail

Memento Mori

Whoa, the editorial is gorgeous!

Shot by Mario Testino btw.

source: tfs

Bigger versions!

source: modernnight

scan: yours truly

Okay, this has been bugging me for a while so let me clear something up about this. Regarding the scans that refer to the source as "yours truly", all of those scans are done by my friend kroqjock. When he credits himself, he uses the term "All scans by yours truly" instead of "Scanned by me". When he says "yours truly", he's referring to himself, not another person by that name. It's not a big deal, but I just find it weird that not very many people get that "yours truly" reference.

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Bigger versions!

source: modernnight

scan: yours truly

Okay, this has been bugging me for a while so let me clear something up about this. Regarding the scans that refer to the source as "yours truly", all of those scans are done by my friend kroqjock. When he credits himself, he uses the term "All scans by yours truly" instead of "Scanned by me". When he says "yours truly", he's referring to himself, not another person by that name. It's not a big deal, but I just find it weird that not very many people get that "yours truly" reference.

:laugh:

Oh, glad you cleared that fact. I never bothered to ask when somebody writes "scanned by yours truly" - I guess with all those crazy nicknames you know ... he really should write his real nickname or just "by me" ... anyway, next time I come across his scans or a "scanned by yours truly" I know! :yes:

To be honest I'm glad modernnight named the scanner, normally they just post pix there without any info where they came from.

Some pics

source: LJ, ru glamour

post-774-1231373213_thumb.jpg

post-774-1231373229_thumb.jpg

post-774-1231373244_thumb.jpg

post-774-1231373284_thumb.jpg

Bride Wars

Stars Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway (who's on virtually every critic's list as a probable Oscar nominee for her role in 2008's "Rachel Getting Married") are lifelong BFFs who've obsessively dreamt about their "perfect day." One would think that this combination of topic and talent would result in a can't-miss romantic comedy not unlike, say, "The Wedding Planner." But, judging from the reviews, the movie missed its mark. Rafer Guzman of Newsday writes, "Hathaway and Hudson, both natural charmers, are reduced to female stereotypes in this outdated comedy," while Anne Hornaday of the Washington Post minces no words: "This thoroughly joyless movie also possesses a deep nasty streak, making it loathsome when it might have been merely annoying." Does all this mean Ms. Hathaway may be kissing Oscar goodbye?

yahoo.com