Bellazon

Piercings & Tattoos

penny.lane

Does anyone here have their belly button pierced? Does it hurt?

it's not so bad. the making of the hole doesn't feel half as bad as when they put the actually belly ring in, but it doesn't hurt for long and it's more unconfortable.

when mine got pierced the guy that did it was such a retard he let go of the needle thing so it came out and he had to put it back in again...but since he didn't want to make tons of holes he had to ''find'' the one he had already made...so he was basically poking everywhere...hurt pretty bad :laugh: .

i think she has one on the bottom because there's nothing to pierce on the top-look at her belly!

the guy who did mine, peirced it with a really fat needle. they usually out a standard 14 gauge barbell in but mine is larger then that. the next day after i got it done one of my balls got lost and i went to buy some for it and none of the 14 gauge ones would fit. so i had to go back to the tattoo parlor that i got it at. mine healed in a really short period of time, but my friend's who went to get it with me-hers got infected and bleed and she took it out eventually.

^it's not really painful, half of my school has it and some girls that I know are saying that it less painful than piercing the belly button, I of course don't know couse I haven't pierced my tungue but you don't have to worry about it too much the difficult time is taking care of it properly- then you have to worry. good luck with that I don't really like it but it looks good on some people. :)