Bellazon

Tanya Dziahileva
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...

My translation of the article, sorry the shitty english :ninja:

A Natural born model.

Hers is not the story of a casually discovered cinderella.Bielorussian tanya Dziahileva has wanted

to be a model since she was a child.And she has prepared for it.

"My hair used to be like a child's one, four years of products and look how it is now".Flawless, despite her

owner's comment.Supermodel Tanya Dziahielva is 18 years old,she is between the top 20 best models in

models.com ranking, she has worked for Yves Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, Lacoste and Celine.Today

she has traveled to Barcelona to star the Mango winter colection.

She was born the 4 June 1991 in Bielorrusia.She doesn't accept mistakes.Tanya is not russian, they are

different.Whithout asking, she becomes ambassador of her country:"it's very beautiful and people is

very kind".She is from Vitebsk, " the second most important city in Bielorrusia, i speak russian and

still remember something of bielorrusian" explains proudly.She has long blond hair, never ending legs,

suggestive lips, deep blue eyes and her skin is pale and delicate.You can tell. Tanya is not an

ordinary girl, she is a model who ever wanted to be a model and who considers her profession like

the most important in the world.

"I began with 6 years old in a kind of school for models.It wasn't a job, it was like a school, they

taugh you to take care of your skin and hair, to be in shape."

In her face there is no sadness or regret.She tells her story in a cold way that chills your skin. In

her words there is no trace of regretness, but conviction and a will of steel.She was a child when she

flew for the first time to Saint Petesburg with Noah Models, the biggest scouting agency in Russia with contacts

in Bielorrusia, Kazajistán, Ucrania and Armenia.Its objetive is the development of the model bussiness

in the area." We instill in our models professional standards and strong morals, wich fit in the legal

and social rules of occidental society".Explains the agency web.The young girl remembers with nostalgia

her time in Russia."St petersburg was very nice.There they taugh me to prepare mentally, they helped

me to discover who i was, the explained to me how was this world, they taugh me to meditate and stay away

from drugs.Many of the girls in this bussiness don't know this world, you always have to be polite,

if you are rude, they will be rude on you."

Only when we insist about the early age of her carreer begining ,she seems upset.

"When i started modeling i was 14, i enjoyed it very much.I was so long waiting for that moment...i

wasn't too young", she defends."I was ready to work, i felt so excited, i cried in every job.I

remeber perfectly every minute, what i was wearing in each ocassion, the shows, the hair, the make up,

i catched every single moment and enjoyed it.Time flies" she says smiling.

Tanya is one of the starring models in the documentary "searching for the russian cinderellas", it's

the story of two agents that travel through russia in the transsiberian searching for girls willing

to become a model.They make castings in cities and villages and they end in ST Petersburg.Everyone

of the girls is measured, interviewed, recorded, but only a few of them reach the final contest.In

St Petesburg, the two agents have a meeting with a model that " is not like the rest".it's Tanya

Dzhiahileva, a transiberian winner. Many others never get out of Russia.

Javier Marcías , owner of the UNO agency and Tanya's agent in Spain,emphasizes she is extremely kind

girl with her feet on the floor." If actors begin so young,why not models?", she says.Tanya is daughter

of separated parents-" i miss so much my family"-she speaks four languages and she loves painting and

cooking.

Once or twice a year she travels to ST Petersburg to visit her mother and to Bielorrusia to visit her

father.About the future she is pragmatic:"I don't know what will happen tomorrow, so i can't think

about the day after tomorrow."

she assures that if she was born again, she would want to be a model again.A profession that she loves

despite the disadvantages."I work not only for the money, i'm an active person.I could have never been

sitting in an armchair. The only bad thing about this job is that you are far from your family and

and you can't trust much people because you don't know what they want from you."

At her 18, supermodel Tanya has become a superworker that constantly moves between Paris and

New York,where she plans to start interpretation studies."My home is nowhere, i live in a plane."P

• 2 weeks later...