Bellazon

Hi Bellazonians!

lol well Id definately love to get into modeling if i could....

Im actually planning on going to the ANTM 8th run casting call in NYC once it comes around again .... kinda missed the 7th casting call this time because school deadlines and ANTM deadlines were all due around the same time :p ....but ! I cant even begin to imagine what it would be like getting coached by tyra , and mr. and miss Jay ! heck even Twiggy and Nigel ;D I think the education factor alone with them would definately be worth it, even if i didnt stay on for a while ;D gah that seriously would be insane... i cant even imagine it:)

Hi !! blue ... I love Brooke in that!!!**(blue lagoon movie)

aww, I would go for Canada's NTM but I'm sure it would suck + I'm a couple of inches too short :(

Business is the career for me!

Edited by alexapaola

hiya Alex !!! also beautiful! boy is this site full of members who are gorgeous! ;P

& thank you! yea I loveee that movie Brooke and Milla are complete godesses in it ;D especially Milla ....I dont think ive ever seen a more gorgeous girl than her in that movie :)

umm and you shoudl definately try out for Canadas Next Top Model!!!! its okay if your a little shorter than the requirements! im sure youll be fine ! Eva , was a girl who won on Americas Next Top Model here on the 3rd cycle and she i think was either 5"6" or 5"7" anyways Im 5"7" .....& im still gonna try ...you never do until you do , right !:) Go for it! your absolutely lovely ;D what part of business are you going into?

lol!

Awwww MATT!! haha sheesh, I feel soo loved <3 ......lol sorry to scare yous guys :p.... ive been soooooo busy lately with working long hours at Vickeys and getting ready for school this summer in the city! ...burnnnttt out :/ ;P

Hows goes everything with you lately?:)

p.s. thanx for the welcome Lovely Angel! goooooddd song !

Edited by Bluelagoongodess

yea! im going to Parsons in NYC for a couple of months during the summer ...Im pretty stoked , but a bit nervous ....but Ill be surrounded by art/fashion/theatre students soo Im sure the summer will be full of excitement and drama haha :p

what are you up to for the summer eh?

yeaaaa haha ill probably get on in a bit ! but AIM can get pretty hectic at times lol ;)