Bellazon

Hi Bellazonians!

MLA had to go and make me one so you wont be seeing that one for awhile. :p I'm just playing around Josh. I hope you like my new one. :)

And about the place. You can pick anywhere you want :p Although Poland wouldnt be a bad choice. Marduk knows what im talkin about. :brows: (See this is why I needed this smile Taha)

ahh you changed em! lol okayy.....hmmm **steps back to take a gander** :p ummmm honestly i liked your old avi better! BUT !!!!! your signature is absolutely stunning ! gah seriously i love!

lol actually i didnt even think of Poland.....good ide- jk , i dunno im thinking someplace exotic

yea matt the signature ,WOW! seriously itll be hard to top that one !

Im trying to find another avi and signature too but its really hard to make up my mind on which pics to use! grrrr! maybe i should get somebody to make some for me ?

......Figi or Brasil ?psshhh im soooo game! how about both ? lol i cant choose! Dont worry were good as far as the language goes.....I know enough portugues to get us around on ;D

and Figi? im pretty sure were totally covered there :p

Edited by Bluelagoongodess

Im sure MLA aka Josh wouldnt mind making one for you too. he likes making people happy.

Actually I had somebody making you a really cool avi and sig but they disappeared. I was going to surprise you with it but things dont always work out you know.

If we go to Brasil i'll let you do all the translating. ;)

awwww! **blushage** :wub: your 2 cute thats what you are matt!

yea i was actually looking at pictures of her too! i love her GIFS but i couldnt decide :/. What was she doing ? gah i love her sooo much!

lol its like your calling card soo you want it to be totally you and fabulously gorgeous :p

haha im still not sure who to go with ! milla ...adri ....or shoot i was even thinking keanu reeves for a while ! :heart: ill probably switch it up like you do every now and then;)

Actually I dont know what she was doing. :laugh: I wasnt making it remember someone else was doing it. Im not good at that stuff. But Josh should be able to do it for you. And I know he'll read this because lately hes been going through this hospitality section. And also lately hes been taking over the site, what I mean hes been making everybody avis and sigs.

lol awwww well thats sweet of Josh! i saw his site he posted up someplace on here once! and he looks really talented! maybe ill get the chance to work with the oh so famous and talented one **fingers crossed**

you really need to see return to the blue lagoon matt! you would fall in love with milla in that movie ....or wait have you seen that yet?

Milla will always be the fifth element in my heart :p

lol that was great josh :p it really was! she owned that movie .....and her face is sooo versitile ! just beautiful! i dont think any body else could have pulled it off as well as she did

btw i love your signature ! gorgeous <3