Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

I don't want a siggy or a icon, i just want a giant wall paper compialation of these photos that are blended together like they are one picture.

I just want it to say in cool lettering: "Nastia Liukin" at the bottom right and "failures make you stronger, never give up" on the center..or top..or..i just want that to be the centerpeice.

thanks in advance!

pic061.jpg n56708659_31966284_6173.jpg pic062.jpg oly000.jpg oly004.jpg epic060.jpg

can someone please make me a set with this pic? :drool:

It's Gisele's New Max Factor pic and I just love it!

can you please keep colors vibrant and maybe have some hot pink/blue text or something :flower:

if the image is not big enough or good quality enough just let me know, there will be plenty HQ scans soon I'm sure :D

Thanks!

2b024912476349.png

And I'm done!!! :| I can't believe I actually made all of these. :ninja: :laugh: I hope you guys like. :)

For dizzymisslizzy :flower:

Click on pictures:

avatar001wk0.th.jpg avatar002du5.th.jpg

For london19852001 :flower:

signaturepz2.jpg

For saraspain :flower:

signaturegb7.jpg

For ve.ro.nika :flower:

For michelabella :flower:

For irenistiQ :flower:

If anybody wants any changes to their sets, let me know and I will try to fix it for you! :hehe:

And one more thing...

@ aquaeuphoria: What size wallpaper do you want yours to be? :flower:

:wave: Lady Fatale,thank you soooo much!Is it possible to make my siggie 600 x150?I love the picture but I think it probably would be better to just use 3 pics.Instead of the L'oreal pic on the far right,could you replace it with the smaller pic instead?Also,can you remove the writing under her name?I love how the pic on the left is bright,is it possible to lighten up the other pics slightly?I do not want to be a pain,if it's a lot of work,I will understand.

Laetitia_38.jpg Laetitia_158.jpg Laetitia_21.jpg