Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

hi Sam12

since I had no idea what kind of avatar style you like I just tried this one.

If you like it I can try to do a sig tomorrow if you don't well that's okay as well. If you want a sig I would like to know whether you want any lyrics on it, light colours or something...

I'm glad you liked these pictures so much! :wub:

The one I used for my signature is from that session as well but it didn't make it into the printed ed therefore I haven't posted it (I don't have it in that high resolution).

sam12av00cs7.jpg

hi Sam12

If you like it I can try to do a sig tomorrow if you don't well that's okay as well. If you want a sig I would like to know whether you want any lyrics on it, light colours or something...

The one I used for my signature is from that session as well but it didn't make it into the printed ed therefore I haven't posted it (I don't have it in that high resolution).

post-6570-0-1446181445-6587_thumb.jpg

hi Sam12

sam12av00cs7.jpg

hi Sam12

post-15161-0-1446181449-30075_thumb.jpg

Thats a very creative avatar M, I love it as well. I will save it though for the future since I already told Julia that I will use her creation.

And regarding the sig, you dont have to make it but in the future I will definitely ask you first for the sets :)

sam12av00cs7.jpg