Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

^ I agree 100% with you, Betty. :yes: I don't mind making sets for people at all...the only thing that bugs me about some people is like what you said about having it for a short amount of time (example: not even a week). No offense to the people who do that, but to the people who make it...it's kind of like "Okay...I just made this for you and now you changed it. :mellow:" I don't want to be mean about it because that's not my style, but I've been waiting to say that for a long time. It is true...we don't have to make them. :ninja:

On the other hand, here is the set you requested VivaLaLima. :flower: I hope you like it. :)

vivalalimayf4.gifsignatureoh2.jpg

You are completely right, it doesn't have to do anything with being "mean" thought because it's true and just be honest about it, it's a good thing (to speak out) and it's not like you're offending anybody in fact in a way would be the other way around, it has always bugged me and I'm not even the one making sets.

I personally love that Adriana set and I hope she keeps it for longer.

Also yours_forever love the Angelina set :flower:

well i apologize if it makes it sound i dont appreciate the work people make in it, i really do appreciate and love everything everyone makes for me :) but ill keep that in mind, betty and lady fatale ill keep them longer :)

and thank you so much for my set :heart:

Now I feel bad for someties not using my sets for very long. I don't do it to piss anyone off. Its just sometimes I see really cool pics of a certain model and I want a new set. I appreciate everyone so much for making my sets. I think all the people that make the sets are amazing bc I can't do any of that. I do keep all my old sets. Every last one that has been made for me I still have. But I do want a new set so Lady Fatale you can slap me for not using my Gemma set very long, Sorry. I do love it.

So could someone make me a set with these pics? You don't have to use all of the pics.her name is Anna Gushina and you don't have to make it if you don't want to. thanks in advance

showpolaroidsimageow4.jpg

^^^^ You're welcome VivaLaLima :)

Now I feel bad for someties not using my sets for very long. I don't do it to piss anyone off. Its just sometimes I see really cool pics of a certain model and I want a new set. I appreciate everyone so much for making my sets. I think all the people that make the sets are amazing bc I can't do any of that. I do keep all my old sets. Every last one that has been made for me I still have. But I do want a new set so Lady Fatale you can slap me for not using my Gemma set very long, Sorry. I do love it.

Aww, it's okay...I know it's not intentional. It's the appreciation part that I admire most when I make sets for people. So long as you appreciate it, it doesn't matter sometimes if you change your set really quick. It's just the doing it over and over part that makes some of the set makers feel kind of bad. :flower: I enjoy making sets alot...it's just the few people (no names mentioned) who deliberately ask for new sets and don't appreciate the set makers work. I speak for all of the talented people we have on BZ :hug: I hope I don't sound like an evil person to anybody. :(

Here is the set you requested, hun and I hope you like it :)

avatar01cc9.jpgsignature01mc5.jpg

And here is your signature, moiseless :hehe:

signature001zm4.jpg

If there are any changes any one of you would like, feel free to let me know :flower:

That is so cute. Thanks Lady Fatale its perfect. You're not being evil at all you're just speaking out towards some of the people (not going to name names)who are taken you and the other talented people on BZ for granted. If I was in your shoes I would feel the exact same way. Thanks again for my lovely set.

^ Thanks, Hime :hehe:

@ Julia & Limalicious: I can give a tutorial on how I do the effect you're talking about, but it's only for Paint Shop Pro. I don't have Photoshop. :ninja: And Limalicious, the highlight thing is a brush that you can put text over. Here is the brush: this

this

this

avi

^ Thanks, Hime :hehe:

@ Julia & Limalicious: I can give a tutorial on how I do the effect you're talking about, but it's only for Paint Shop Pro. I don't have Photoshop. :ninja: And Limalicious, the highlight thing is a brush that you can put text over. Here is the brush: this

this

this

avi