Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

:yes: some people enjoy making sets, i used to make blends and stuff all the time when my photoshop worked and i loved doing it, i thought it was fun, and maybe the people who make sets think the same..

i keep all my sets made for me saved on my computer and change them all the time

Well good for the people if they enjoy making sets, but it's not about that, it's about the fact that you keep asking for something new then change it right away, it's like you're not appreciating their efford by replacing it so fast and get sick of it, I always keep my sets for a while because I like them of course, but to show some appreciation as well, cause peole don't have to make them for somebody else, but they want to and the least we can do is show some appreciation and not by just saying "thanks".

^ I agree 100% with you, Betty. :yes: I don't mind making sets for people at all...the only thing that bugs me about some people is like what you said about having it for a short amount of time (example: not even a week). No offense to the people who do that, but to the people who make it...it's kind of like "Okay...I just made this for you and now you changed it. :mellow:" I don't want to be mean about it because that's not my style, but I've been waiting to say that for a long time. It is true...we don't have to make them. :ninja:

On the other hand, here is the set you requested VivaLaLima. :flower: I hope you like it. :)

vivalalimayf4.gifsignatureoh2.jpg