Bellazon

Your top 3 of most irritating celebrities!!!

DutchChick

I'd say Paris Hilton first but i don't think anyone fancies her so I don't even want to put her in my list.She's just...Ew.

1-Tom Cruise-Everything about him makes me sick.

2-Katie Holmes-No talent,no character.Scientology robot.

3-Most of the starlets.Dolled up white trashes.

oh,and Jennifer Aniston.She was feeling pity for herself till yesterday and now she's trying to act like a supergirl.She has got nothing except her shiny hair.And Vince Vaughn.who cares about vince vaughn?!

Edited by tinky

1. Avril Lavigne

Isn't she? I have the feeling she totally sold out, first being this grungy girl and now embracing what she was first so against, now being all dolled up and "fabulous". Yuck!

Before you die, you see Lavigne.

http://www.progressiveboink.com/archive/avril15.html

i think #2 is cute. :drool:

Whatever, she's a puppet like everyone else.. mehh who cares <_<

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. Paris Hilton. Before "The Simple Life", she was famous FOR WHAT?! BEING RICH?! :whistle:

2. Jennifer Lopez. She looks good, but that's it where it ends. She can't act, and SHE CAN'T SING!!! :yuckky: Yet, she still gets to put out sucky movies, and sucky CD's.

3. Bill O'Reilly. I despise Republicans, ESPECIALLY HIM!!! What's his problem?! U don't Ludacris, fine. Instead of dissing rappers you don't like, why don't you support rappers you do like? Oh, I forgot, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Public Enemy, the Roots, and other conscious rappers don't agree with your REPUBLICAN POINT OF VIEW!!! ;)