Bellazon

Your top 3 of most irritating celebrities!!!

DutchChick

Princess Diana - despite her being dead.

Jordan - why is she even famous? :cain: she's just talentless and irritating <_<

Robbie Williams - what an arrogant, irritating whatsit <_<

so many other people :cain: they were just the first three that popped into my head ;)

hm, curious, why princess diana? i dont hate her but i hate the way people worship her <_<

she was a nutcase. people villify Charles because he was apparently unfaithful but Diana was just as bad if not worse. She had so many affairs :cain: Hewitt being the most publicised. So many people comment on the similiarities between Mr Hewitt and little Harry :whistle: :ninja:

she irritates me because of the way she used the media and tried to turn it on Charles and the way that the media still go on about her.

admittedly Charles isn't perfect but he was more honourable than her during the whole affair :cain: the conspiracy theories is one of the most irritating things. i mean, come on. people do die in car crashes. especially if they don't have their seatbelts and if the driver is drunk :cain: British newspapers still comment on it all and sometimes it's front page stuff :cain: especially in the Mail and the Express. it's ridiculous :cain:

yes, she did do some good work for the UN but for the most part she just meddled. <_< i mean, it's sad she died but i don't think that because she died young and, contentiously, tragically that we should all love her and think of her in this idealised way :cain:

Princess Diana - despite her being dead.

Jordan - why is she even famous? :cain: she's just talentless and irritating <_<

Robbie Williams - what an arrogant, irritating whatsit <_<

so many other people :cain: they were just the first three that popped into my head ;)

whos jordan??

- Jessica Simpson: Some one needs to shot her and put me out of my misery.

- Hilary Duff: She needed to get hit by a truck a loooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooo

oong time ago.

- Uma Thurman: I think she is the ugliest woman I've ever had the misfortune of setting eyes on. She is disgusting.

Edited by AnaBBarrosFan

- Jesscia Simpson: Because she's such a dumbass bimbo. And ever since she's been in those Proactiv commercials I've just hated her even more. This is what I wanna do to that girl:

Jessica -> :clobber: <- Me.

- Lindsay Lohan: Because she's an even bigger bimbo and i think that she sucks ass at acting. Also because she picks fights all the time with people. She needs to accept the fact that she's a dumbass hoe who's got no talent whatsoever. She needs to stop being such a damn baby and quit being jealous of people that are better than her.

- Christina Aguilera: She's a slut.

- Brtiney Spears: She's another bimbo. She can't take care of her damn kid, she proposed to Kevin, and because she can't get off of Kevin's nutsack and get a fucking divorce. She's a damn cry baby too.

- Paris Hilton: Well, that's obvious. She's a slut. Oh yeah and she's a damn gold digger as well. All she wants is more money. Do you think ppl actually read her damn books? Come on!

That's all I can think of. :p Sorry for all the cussing. I decided to let it all out. Haha.