Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

He's multi-platinum, so I guess he can't be wrong. :huh:

Obviously I'm "the monster I'm fighting" because I'm stereotyping a genre of music and the culture that surrounds it when you have music like the above that makes up a large portion of what it is.

Most people don't see it as anything because most women, hell most people don't listen to the lyrics nor do they care. It's music, and music wont change the world, or sway anyone's opinion. Look you are entitled to your opinion, it's your prerogative but just because you ignore an underlying issue doesn't make it go away. Condoning it and trying to justify it because everyone else accepts it doesn't make it right it just makes most of us lazy and apathetic.

Sex sells, Robin Thicke got his views/notoriety because he had girls parading around in next to nothing and he had a catchy beat.

I said the conservation was done. You snooze you loose.
Any more chow chow on the same topic will be removed. Now if you'd like to wait a couple of days and then resume a peaceful debate then so be it.

CONVO ABOUT EMILY VS KATE VS BLURRED LINES IS DONE.
Do I make myself clear? Good.

Edited by Prettyphile

That Samantha Hoopes is a pretty girl; Shame about her awful breast implants, though. I thought SI Swimsuit used strictly natural bodied women.

Has SI Swimsuit ever used women with implants; women that actually had implants while shooting for SI? I'm not talking about getting implants LATER, but actually having them while doing their famous swimsuit photoshoots for S.I.

Christie and Cheryl 10 years ago

Cheryl: 56 years old, Christie: 50

Christie Brinkley arrives for launch of 2004 Sports Illustrated swimsuit magazine, 40th anniversary issue, which contains Sports Illustrated swimsuit hall of fame February 10, 2004 in New York City.

Christie Brinkley 2004 Sports Illustrated -VRyr_ozmLvx.jpg Christie Brinkley 2004 Sports Illustrated 0jQRGDNPkYrx.jpg Christie Brinkley 2004 Sports Illustrated C_rjyPbJ1hOx.jpg Christie Brinkley 2004 Sports Illustrated F0rh50RwrcAx.jpg Christie Brinkley 2004 Sports Illustrated IzK-9J6M31ix.jpg Christie Brinkley 2004 Sports Illustrated Q9BTxe10Yw-x.jpg Christie Brinkley 2004 Sports Illustrated rFfOn9SGZ96x.jpg Christie Brinkley 2004 Sports Illustrated Tzx-i3_afkix.jpg Christie Brinkley 2004 Sports Illustrated uWwQq7WSvOqx.jpg Christie Brinkley 2004 Sports Illustrated vhlftHth1mzx.jpg Christie Brinkley 2004 Sports Illustrated x0K6JW42EpFx.jpg Christie Brinkley 2004 Sports Illustrated xuXggg2JhIKx.jpg

64430_sihalloffame_122_505lo.jpg

i'm going to occasionally post the ROTY percentages so we can see how wildly they change...

February 18, 7:15pm

34% Emily Ratajkowski

34% Gigi Hadid

14% Sara Sampaio

7% Hannah Ferguson

February 19, 8:45pm

33% Emily Ratajkowski

33% Gigi Hadid

16% Hannah Ferguson

11% Sara Sampaio

2% Samantha Hoopes

February 20, 7:15pm