Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Well this is new to me! :chicken: Rookie list is shaping up quite nicely thus far...we need some Edita plz!

http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/02/11/lily-aldridge-rookie-reveal/

30j0dit.jpg

Lily Aldridge | 28 | Sherman Oaks, Calif.
On PEOPLE.com including a photo of her wearing a skirt without tights in during the polar vortex in their “Obsessed or Hot Mess?” poll:

Ohh, right. I was doing press for the VS fashion show and I was walking out of CBS studios to go to another interview. I happened to be wearing a dress because, well, I was doing press. I threw my jacket on and was walking into a car and there were paparazzi outside. Literally I was walking five feet out of the studio into the car. I wasn’t, like, cruising the street. It was like, wait, what? I was in a polar vortex?

MORE LILY: Twitter | Instagram | VS All Access

Okay, my apologizes if this sounds really, really stupid, but that Barbie cover is not the real cover, correct? >_< What is it for?! I thought it was a joke until I went on the SI website and it was there haha

I think that for PR reasons Lily Aldridge will be ROTY, if VS allowed her to do SI it must be because they are planning to milk it and we all know that the ROTY is a business choice and Lily would be a free PR for SI, VS & Lily, it's a win win situation for all parts involved.

Also go to MJ & Lily's twitter/IG, they seem to be in love with each other.

& the SI Barbie is actually being sold on Target o.O I did not see that one coming

I knew soon as I heard Barbie would be in the mag and that they were making an SI Barbie that it would be some mess lol. Barbie stays stirring up controversy. 

Remember the controversial Mcdonald's, Mexican, PREGNANT, Oreo, Tattoo, Drag Queenn, Barbies, ect. XD

I like Barbie too even if I did use to do some crazy stuff to her when I was little. :D