Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Can't be body paint though because Darcie mentioned she was taking 700 swimsuits to the location and I don't think she needs that many swimsuits if they are putting only paint on the girls?

I also don't think Lily is doing SI because the VSFS is right around the corner and she can't miss fittings, so unless this shoot has like two days left Lily can't be in it.

They did the recreating covers thing already for 2013 so I don't think  they'll do that again. Plus we haven't seen Lily before this, it could be something like a especial shoot or something, some girls did shoot twice in 2011 and Bar did three shoots for 2012, I don't think it's body paint.

BUT now that I think about it, maybe Lily is indeed shooting SI because Kate didn't mention if she was going to the location or leaving so it could be that because Lily was indeed MIA from twitter a couple of days so it could be they're done shooting and are going back to NYC.

i forgot that Jessica Gomes did her shoot at the location where was Irina , Nina , Chrissy and blonde rookie.

im really sure

same body

th_518d95286122247.png/monthly_11_2013/post-49177-0-1593825464-22034_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="f7c8b0142d0e11e3877022000a9f1278_7.jpg">

same body and exact bellybutton

dg2pm0.png

plus Nina's beauty mark that i didnt post here.

30nk9yw.png

yes misslima thats true.... lets update our list!

Brazil - Julie Henderson (?), Anne V, Unknown #1, Unknown #2, Valerie Van Der Graaf

Switzerland - Kate Bock, Genevieve Morton, Unknown #3, Ariel Meredith, Emily Didonato

New Jersey, USA - Unknown #4(Possibly Kate Upton), Unknown #5, Sara Sampaio, Gigi Hadid, Hannah Davis

Unknown Location - Unknown Models #6 (Possibly Bregje Heinen), Nina Agdal, Irina Shayk, Chrissy Teigen , Jessica Gomes

NYC - Kate Upton, Bar Refaeli , Brooklyn Decker and All Stars/Legends.

Unknown Location - Chrissy teigen , hannah davis and Ariel meredith.

Casting Call: Jayden Robison This Swimsuit hopeful would like seven minutes in Heaven with Matthew McConaughey and a term in the Oval Office, please

jaydin-trump.jpg?w=650&h=450

After a brief hiatus we are back with more Casting Calls! This week we bring you Jayden Robison, an all-American girl who calls Kansas home. Check out her answers to our quiz, and then scroll down to see more photos (and a video) below!

Name: Jayden Robison

Item I can’t leave home without: My cell phone

When I go out I love wearing: A leather jacket

Favorite sport to watch: Basketball

First thing I notice about a guy: Eyes, smile, body, style, everything

First thing guys notice about me: My smile, body, & legs icon_smile.gif

I feel sexiest: In shorts & a t-shirt

Celebrity you would choose to do a kissing scene with: Matthew McConaughey

Biggest fear: Free falling

Items on my bucket list: Be president, volunteer all over the world, travel to every state in the U.S.

Best place I’ve gone for a shoot: Puerto Rico

Ideal swimsuit shoot would be in: Anywhere with amazing sand and crystal clear waters

Song I’m currently loving: Anita Baker - You Bring Me Joy

My random skill: Writing

Signature scent: DKNY

My favorite clothing item: At the moment my black fur coat!