Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

So bummed about Lais. Was really looking forward to her. It sucks because she's probably really upset. Poor thing. But her safety is more important. Glad Shanina got a chance to get a 2nd outfit and Behati got 3. Have we seen Sharam yet?

not trying to be rude but really why does VS keep on insisting with Karlie, why they had to give her 3 outfits and get to wear wings twice, the majority of the public doesn't like her at all, I have already read so many complain about how much they dislike Karlie and I am one of them, does VS doesn't care what the public wants at all. Karlie nobody likes you only your 3 fans so VS keep her out of VS, is going to be a big fail if you decide to make her an angel just how it happen when you guys decided to make Selita an angel.

by the way when do we find out who are the 2 new angel? hopefully is not Karlie I would be so mad if she is one, cuz they are so much better model than her, hopefully Barbara or Lais are the newest angel, would like for Shanina to be an angel too, I prefer Bregje over Karlie been an angel she is so much better model a little bit more attractive.

not trying to be rude but really why does VS keep on insisting with Karlie, why they had to give her 3 outfits and get to wear wings twice, the majority of the public doesn't like her at all, I have already read so many complain about how much they dislike Karlie and I am one of them, does VS doesn't care what the public wants at all. Karlie nobody likes you only your 3 fans so VS keep her out of VS, is going to be a big fail if you decide to make her an angel just how it happen when you guys decided to make Selita an angel.

by the way when do we find out who are the 2 new angel? hopefully is not Karlie I would be so mad if she is one, cuz they are so much better model than her, hopefully Barbara or Lais are the newest angel, would like for Shanina to be an angel too, I prefer Bregje over Karlie been an angel she is so much better model a little bit more attractive.

B/c life is unfair, people don't always get what they want nor do they always get what they "deserve". It is what it is and it is reality.

The show was good, I am not crazy about the live performances, though, I liked the show when it was probably 1 live performance but 4-5 of them.... specially when they used to make those amazing remixes (I still dream of them mixing up Girls Beautiful by Bullmeister with Phoenix' 1901 but oh well....). I understand things have to evolve, but...

I miss those days where they had a XMAS themed runway, they havent had that since 2007 and it was always good.. and the whole idea of having angels already went to heck, since they no longer have those beautiful mythological angel wings. Now its Lego wings, Marble wings, Potato-chip wings....

There are some VERY creative outfits, for example, like in the Circus section and the Silver Screen dresses were amazing too. I do believe they are DONE with the floral theme.. they've done it one too times many. Pink needs a bit of creativity as they are presenting the same dogs, hoodies and striped socks again. No variety there....

Meanwhile, looking forward to the telecast, have to see these ladies walk. And yes, I believe Karlie is not sexy at all.. too tall and skinny but girlfriend can walk.. I guess they want to present all types of bodies.. After all, men dont run out to buy bras.....

I was under the impression Lais was already an angel as she was in the Prague commercial wearing wings and in some store openings... I was about to ask why the guy posting the list wouldnt include her as an angel but I am not sure now if she is...