Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Barbara is casted already, I'm sure she is. Her card is there & Barbara is not even in the States, she's working in Paris right now. And she's in the second row with all the 'regular' VS models.

Models who went to castings today according to a friend: Bregje, Sara, Rose Cordero & Toni Garrn. Plus we new already that Xenia Deli was going today

I noticed that it was a different Bregje when I clicked the link, but does anyone know if this woman has any connection with VS? She seems to be a journalist so I'm not sure where she'd fit into the creative process. I can't help but to think he just messed up on the twitter name.

I notice that in the past years they always had their opening model as the first card, I'm seriously hoping they just messed up the cards this year. Because yeah, Candice was enough punishment last year.

I'm all for Doutzen opening this year.

Barbara is casted already, I'm sure she is. Her card is there & Barbara is not even in the States, she's working in Paris right now. And she's in the second row with all the 'regular' VS models.

Models who went to castings today according to a friend: Bregje, Sara, Rose Cordero & Toni Garrn. Plus we new already that Xenia Deli was going today

Barbara card is in the third row... u can see her card there ( with the cigarrete)

I'm missing 2009, honestly since Adriana didn't walk i didn't see most of the videos so i can't remember if they showed the board or not that year ...

Here's hoping this year the board is messed up >.<

50080302.png

I don't think that board we saw is the final board. It was posted before the castings took place so perhaps it's just a rough idea of who they're looking at + the Angels. I'm rooting for Doutzen as far as opening, but I think if Miranda channeled some of the energy she had in the earlier years, she might be able to pull off the walk (if she is indeed opening the show.) I liked her walk in the 2007 PINK segment opening. Not a super fast stomp, but not slow like Angels Aquatic.

I do want Doutzen to open, because she has the power. But as a Miranda fan I would be very happy if she opened the show. They just need to give her a good fast beat and she can rock it. Candice's walk was fine last year but that's her walk. She isn't fast. I think they'll do with Adriana what they did last year. Have her open the second segment.

It's obviously not the final board, but i do think that for the Angels they have an specific order of how they want them to appear in the show because they're not putting them by alphabetic order or by seniority or by agency.

Again, i like Miranda I've been a fan for years but i just don't feel like she has the energy for it, specially last year she wasn't good at all on the runway. I think her best runway year was 2007 by fat, after that i feel like she started to fade. To open or close a segment she's fine, like Alessandra or Candice but to open the show i think Doutzen is a way better option, even Behati would be better