Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

A.J. McLean has altercation with Leonardo DiCaprio

A.J. McLean once had an altercation with Leonardo DiCaprio.

The Backstreet Boys star used to be a big fan of the 'Inception' actor until they had a run in at the MTV Europe Music Awards (EMAs) in London in 1996, where Leonardo was unimpressed with the singer.

Speaking at the Backstreet Boys 20th Anniversary Fan Celebration at the Fonda Theatre in Los Angeles on Saturday, A.J. told BANG Showbiz: ''We were at the MTV Europe Music Awards in London and at a club afterwards I needed the bathroom so I told my security guys I was fine to go upstairs on my own. Back then I used to wear way too many accessories so I was wearing a pair of goggles with my outfit. I saw Leonardo DiCaprio and said 'Hey man, I'm a huge fan' and he just looked at me, grabbed my goggles and pinged them back in my face. He had two huge bodyguards with him so there was nothing I could do.''

However, A.J. insisted he doesn't hold a grudge, mainly because he hopes to work with Leonardo someday.

He added: ''Listen, I'm over it. Anyway if I decide to ever get into acting and we end up on set together I don't want it to be awkward.''

http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo/celebrities/free/20130422leonardo-dicaprio-has-backstreet-boys-altercation.html

• 2 weeks later...

what the hell is that ? :rofl: is he really gonna buy a mansion ? :laugh: all the others that's written is just made up, I'm sure :p

Inspired By ‘Great Gatsby,’ Leonardo DiCaprio Buys Mansion Across From Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady

Inspired by his starring role in Baz Luhrmann’s updated version of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s “The Great Gatsby,” which opened to an impressive $51 million opening weekend, Leonardo DiCaprio has announced plans to a buy the Brentwood mansion directly across the street from supermodel and former sweetheart Gisele Bundchen and her husband Tom Brady’s almost-completed mansion. According to DiCaprio, he’ll spend the millions he’ll receive from his backend participation in “The Great Gatsby,” to throw elaborate parties every night in his new mansion, in hopes that Giselle will eventually attend.

post-42076-0-1446080120-11116_thumb.jpg

“If I can turn ‘The Great Gatsby’ into a blockbuster despite mediocre reviews, then I can do anything, including winning back the love of my life,” DiCaprio told Hollywood & Swine. “Luckily, unlike ‘The Great Gatsby’ my story will have a happy ending, because I won’t make the same mistakes Gatsby did, like not swimming without a bullet-proof vest and letting a woman drive my car.”

One of the main reasons Luhrmann chose DiCaprio to play the legendary character of Jay Gatsby was because he was the only actor in Hollywood who fully understood Gatsby’s heartbreak. From 2001-2005, DiCaprio dated Gisele, the most famous model on the planet, but their romance ended because the movie star wasn’t rich enough to marry her and gave her the future she deserved. DiCaprio immediately went out to build his fortune by landing back-to-back $20 million paydays for 2006’s “Blood Diamond” and “The Departed,” but it was too late, as Gisele had already moved on romantically with multi-millionaire and three- time Superbowl winning quarterback, Tom Brady, whom she married in 2009 and gave birth to two children.

However, since playing Gatsby, the method actor DiCaprio has dedicated himself to destroying Gisele’s marriage by any means necessary, including hanging out every day with the Brazilian supermodel’s cousin Rodrigo Bundchen in order to get useful inside information. Rodrigo even revealed to DiCaprio about Brady’s affair with the wife of a gas station owner, whom he’s brought Rodrigo along on several of his trysts.

http://hollywoodands...-and-tom-brady/

So I found this tweet in Toni Garrns thread from a few days ago.... :whistle: and now we got new pics of them, and she was apparently at his auction (saw that in her thread too by a toni fan....sorry Toni fans if I'm getting the info wrong, if I am mistaken please correct me)

post-42953-0-1446080121-63795_thumb.jpg

not jumping to conclusions, but it sounds quite possible, and she does seem like his type :whistle: Though hes been acting pretty single, talking with a bunch of girls, so IDK :idk:

But if he were to date Toni (yes shes only 20) I'd still be a-okay with it because she seems like SUUUCCH a sweeite :heart:

^Yeah could be friends! as hes been talking to a bunch of different woman ;) I just thought it was interesting now because of that tweet was posted a few days ago, and then we get pics..a member on tonis thread Starla (I believe :wave: ) Mentioned something about her also attending leos auction...

Once again I'd be cool with it, even with the age differance. Not only is she beautiful, but loved her for a while, and she seems ilke a genuine girl ;)

post-42953-0-1446080122-6075_thumb.jpg