Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I'm not a fan of Jennifer, can't find her a very beautiful and so on and number one reason is that she's too young for her :p

Nooo, I don't want them together either. :no: I like Jennifer Lawrence- she's talented and funny - but a little too young. Plus I kind of like single Leo. :D

I know she's young, but does dating a girl who's older making her better? I don't think it does :p I know she's young, but watching her interviews she's passionate, intuitive, smart, and funny and articulate! Just like leo :hehe: So thats why I think they would make a good match :D :p

Gemma Arterton's huge DiCaprio crush

Gemma Arterton would ''drool'' if she met Leonardo DiCaprio.

The 'Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters' actress admits she has had a crush on the actor since she was a little girl and saw him 'Titanic', but is embarrassed to meet him as she probably wouldn't be able to control herself.

She explained: ''I was never a groupie but I did have my crush - Leonardo DiCaprio. I was 12 or 13 and I had a poster of him on my wall. 'Titanic' was out then and it was huge. It seems so funny to me now!''

The 27-year-old beauty added that she was worried about the 'Django Unchained' star finding out about her crush if they were to ever meet.

She said: ''He probably doesn't know who I am. It would be awful if he found out and I met him!

''I'd probably drool.''

Gemma then quipped: ''I wish I hadn't told you that now. I'm going to get found out - just say that I admire him!''

However, the British actress claimed she only found his acting talents attractive.

She added to Britain's OK! magazine: ''He's an amazing actor. Because I was always into acting, my crush was always on actors.''

http://www.contactmu...o-crush_3535775

I absolutely adore Jennifer and that's exactly why I don't want them dating.

I'd lose all respect for her :/

Besides, she belongs with Nicholas.

On a sidenote- Michelle Williams just became single, now that's what I wanna see.

I soooo love these japanese interviews!! I like the way how they always put some guys down below the video laughing and having fun! :nicole: Leo is sooo cute!! :angie:

The Jack Nicholson imiation is priceless and only our Leo is able to make a perfect expression like that!! :nicole:

mz_linz...that's not fair at all! I told Leo I would be the perfect mother for his children and he knows that!! :ridinghorse::laugh:

Tks for everything girls!! :wub: