Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Renewed Leonardo DiCaprio, Gigi Hadid Romance Not Expected to Last after Duo Spotted Cuddling at Party: “No one knows if this will go the distance”

Fans are not yet over Gigi Hadid and Leonardo DiCaprio’s romance rumors from September 2022, but they are back again with new speculations. After being stopped together at a party and sharing cozy moments the rumored couple seems to hit play again on the paused romance. The two reportedly enjoyed their time together over a few months starting the previous year. 

Gigi-Hadid.jpg

Recently on March 10th, Leonardo DiCaprio and Gigi Hadid were sighted together at a party. Tucked away at a pre-Oscars soiree, the two were found whispering and cuddling through the night. Reigniting speculations of unpausing their romance, the model is reportedly seeking a serious relationship with DiCaprio. 

Leonardo Dicaprio And Gigi Hadid Reigniting Romance Rumors

Leonardo DiCaprio was previously associated with the American model Gigi Hadid. However, the two seemed to have paused their romance speculations for a while, until March 10th, when the two were spotted together at a pre-Oscars party. Sources claimed exclusively to Radar, “they’ve started hanging out”. Spotted “whispering and cuddling” at the party, Hadid is reportedly getting back with Hollywood’s heartthrob. 

Sharing a cozy moment at Darren Dzienciol and Richie Akiva’s pre-Oscars soiree, Hadid and DiCaprio had fun till three in the morning. Eyewitnesses shared, “Leo only had eyes for Gigi” throughout the party. Insiders shared that the blonde model “isn’t looking for a quick fling” from the framed bachelor of Hollywood. Claiming that the two are “still into each other” sources hint at possible romance. 

Gigi Hadid Wants A Serious Relationship With Leonardo Dicaprio 

Gigi Hadid reportedly invests her time in her budding romance with Hollywood’s A-lister. Seeking a meaningful relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio, the model “wants substance”. Although DiCaprio’s motives are unknown sources believe he might eventually settle down. “And while everyone hopes Leo will eventually settle down, no one knows if this will go the distance” insiders mentioned. 

First spotted together in September 2022 during the New York Fashion Week, sources revealed how grateful the model was for their association. “Gigi is grateful he came into her life during this time and has said it’s exactly what she needed,” sources mentioned. After sharing a short-term, on-and-off relationship with Zayn Malik, the catwalk icon welcomed her daughter Khai, with the former One Direction singer. While co-parenting with Malik, Hadid sparked romance rumors with DiCaprio. 

Although the Titanic star and Hadid were reported to be no longer seeing each other after February, they seem to be willing to give their romance a shot. 

Source

1 hour ago, TeaTime said:

Of course she did. It’s called moving on with your life.😂 Before that she was in another state with her child who Leo will never meet, going on a merry-go-round!

Guess who wont be on their way to India even though he has free time? But keep on writing your fairytales! I’m so mad!🤣

We already understood the other 100 times you said all this shit about Gigi, Leo or anyone next to him, we got that already, you don't need to repeat yourself. Go find somewhere else and someone else to bother with your sour comments. 

I need to be careful posting this new article because it might hurt the very sensible troll we have here... and she or he pretends to don't get gossip pages, lol, surprise: this is just speculation as everything that have been posted here MOST OF THE TIME.

Love Island’s Maya Jama is secretly dating global superstar Leonardo DiCaprio after meeting up in London and New York, according to reports. Love Island host Maya, aged 28, is reportedly enjoying dates with the Oscar winning actor.

Leo, 48, and Maya, 28, were also spotted with pals as they left the Le Piaf club in Paris last month. The pair partied together on two consecutive nights in London in March, too.  The pair also reportedly bonded on evenings out in New York.

She counts Stormzy and Ben Simmonds, the NBA star, among her exes. “Maya and Leo are in regular contact and have been on a string of dates," a source commented. "They have both recently come out of long-term relationships so neither of them are rushing into anything — they are having fun and seeing how it goes.

“They live in different countries and Maya has had a long ­distance relationship before and knows it’s tough, so they are taking things a day at a time. Leo has certainly been wooing her though, he loves spending time with her.” 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/leonardo-dicaprio-maya-jama-dating-26625621

And another SPECULATION  from a tabloid for those who don't understand...      :whistle:

LOVE Island host Maya Jama is dating A-list actor Leonardo DiCaprio, The Sun can reveal.

She partied with him in London in February before spending more time with the legendary lothario last month in New York.

Leo, 48, sent Maya, 28, roses as a romantic gesture after being introduced by mutual friends.

They partied together on two consecutive nights in London over the Bafta weekend. The pair then bonded on evenings out in New York when both there for work.

Last month Maya and Leo were photographed with pals as they left the Le Piaf club in Paris.

And now they are planning to spend more time with each other.

And YES the article repeat words, the other one I posted before got from The Sun probably. 

A source said: “Maya and Leo are in regular contact and have been on a string of dates.

"They have both recently come out of long-term relationships so neither of them are rushing into anything — they are having fun and seeing how it goes.

“They live in different countries and Maya has had a long ­distance relationship before and knows it’s tough, so they are taking things a day at a time. Leo has certainly been wooing her though, he loves spending time with her.”

1 minute ago, TeaTime said:

You want me to be gone but you keep on mentioning me as per your nickname for me so here I am. Your wish is my command.😊You must love me? I love you too! 😘

Maya Jam is not worth having a conversation about at this time  so have all the fun you want with her. 🥱

Your little feelings are hurt because your GiLee dreams won’t come true. Don’t worry, life is still worth living.😊

Oh yes, I LOVE YOU, lol. 

Thx for the updates @BarbieErin 🌼

I also think you can ship or stan a couple just for fun and not expecting them being together for all eternity lol This is what Leos love life is normally for me: kinda entertaining. Personally I don't understand why people always have to be so serious/dramatic about this whole topic. I don't know him, I don't know the women so in the end of the day he can date or not date whoever he wants. It doesn't affect my personal life at all LOL

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

Thx for the updates @BarbieErin 🌼

I also think you can ship or stan a couple just for fun and not expecting them being together for all eternity lol This is what Leos love life is normally for me: kinda entertaining. Personally I don't understand why people always have to be so serious/dramatic about this whole topic. I don't know him, I don't know the women so in the end of the day he can date or not date whoever he wants. It doesn't affect my personal life at all LOL

EXACTLY

4 hours ago, TeaTime said:

Exactly! Why be so dramatic?🤣 They are seeing each other in a very LITERAL sense of the word as in when they walk into a room and they see 👀 each other.🤣

Actually you're the only dramatic one I see and also the only one responding to every article/comment here, acting like you know everything about Leos love life, mocking other opinions because they are different to yours. We're wrong about Leo and Gigi? We are wasting our time with Maya? Fine. What about your time? Don't you have anything better to do with your life but imposing yourself on others? Maybe you love us lol