Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

14 hours ago, Lilja K said:

It seems to me that not everything is over between Leo and Gigi, despite they claim otherwise🤔

I really wish things were not over for them romantically speaking... but I guess they are just friends now?    :idk:

Funny thing about Bar is doing NYFW last fall 🍂 I wondered if she wondered if she would run into him. It's cool to accept that ppl have moved on 🙂, but I can't get over the notion that Lee has left a memorable impression on his lady loves. I guess whomever asked about Eden thought she's Israeli and Bar is Israeli, "so Bar what it's like to no longer be the only Israeli in Leonardo's life 🧬". Funny. His former lovers are certainly tight-lipped about their previous rendezvouses with him. 

I've gotten to look at a few of Gigi's 🙂 interviews and feel like she's one of the few down-to-earth celebrities Hollywood has, but I don't know about the certified link up, I feel so disconnected from that. It seems like when Leonardo comes back to LA he's always suited and booted, like he's trying to shield 🛡️ himself from someone or something and he's just determined to stay surrounded for the time being. But most importantly, he looked carefree. Thank God. 

5 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

She really has his best interest at heart 💖

I don't think so, I think she's clearly shading him with the "25" comment on the pic and it's ridiculous. But for someone that seems to despise her ex so much she still have a lot of pics with him saved...   :whistle:

6 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

I really wish things were not over for them romantically speaking... but I guess they are just friends now?    :idk:

I don't know how it really is, but doesn't that seem a little suspicious to you? They claim that they are "over", but then they are seen together again. Not once. 

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Cami & Tobey sighting

Screenshot_20230313-001838_Instagram.thumb.jpg.0aaf3e8feba8dc721b0ce35a5a5bd9b0.jpg

She has a good relationship with Leo's friends

Well, according to US Weekly, Leo was flirting with Gigi and only had eyes for her...    who knows? I wish we could see pics or videos of this moments, but never. 

“Leo and Gigi were hanging out together all night,” an eyewitness exclusively tells Us Weekly. “There was no PDA, but they never left each other’s side.”

DiCaprio and Maguire, 47, are longtime pals and spent much of the evening together while keeping a low profile. “Tobey hung out with Leo and Leo hung out with Gigi,” the insider tells Us, noting that “Leo was only flirting with Gigi and only had eyes for her.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leonardo-dicaprio-gigi-hadid-were-together-all-night-at-party/

10 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

I don't know how it really is, but doesn't that seem a little suspicious to you? They claim that they are "over", but then they are seen together again. Not once. 

They kinda have the same group of friends so they end up in the same circles, BUT I wouldn't mind if isn't just a "coincidence". And yeah, it seems that even IF they don't plan to meet each other but when they meet they can't leave each others side, hehe.  That should be a SIGN LEO AND GIGI!!!    :laugh: :p

19 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

They kinda have the same group of friends so they end up in the same circles, BUT I wouldn't mind if isn't just a "coincidence". And yeah, it seems that even IF they don't plan to meet each other but when they meet they can't leave each others side, hehe.  That should be a SIGN LEO AND GIGI!!!    :laugh: :p

And I wouldn't mind you getting your desire. 

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

Yes, they have a lot of mutual friends, but have they been seen so often before? I don't want to sound like I know everything, but I feel like it's not a coincidence. 

^Maybe it's only me but all of this remind me strongly to the Leo/Rihanna situation back then when everyone was claiming they wouldn't date (even themselves LOL) they just running the same circle but the amount of sightings together was... well... very obvious. I mean they were at the same time in Paris and Leo organized her a birthday party LOL

32 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Maybe it's only me but all of this remind me strongly to the Leo/Rihanna situation back then when everyone was claiming they wouldn't date (even themselves LOL) they just running the same circle but the amount of sightings together was... well... very obvious. I mean they were at the same time in Paris and Leo organized her a birthday party LOL

And Margot. They attended parties and spent vacation together.

^It's a bit nasty take but maybe the relationship with Margot weren't very suitable for none of them. Not for Leo (because Margot was yet another blonde, very young, beautiful woman) and for Margot she was just in the beginning of her career in Hollywood. Sleeping with Leo DiCaprio wouldn't had help her taken seriously I guess.

It's also the proof that Leo is very much capable to keep his relationships away from the tabloids if he just wants to LOL

30 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^It's a bit nasty take but maybe the relationship with Margot weren't very sutiable for none of them. Not for Leo (because Margot was yet another blonde, very young, beautiful woman) and for Margot she was just in the beginning of her career in Hollywood. Sleeping with Leo DiCaprio wouldn't had help her taken seriously I guess.

Most likely, but still I will continue to believe that they could make it work (if one of them went towards)