Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

It's funny the article states, "he wants kids before 50". I guess the point is he's ready to put a move on things, especially since he's going to be 49 in a matter of months. And it takes 9 mos to carry a baby 🐥. On a personal note/rant, my mom and I had a bet on an approximate time the actor would father kids, I said late forties, she said fifty or very early fifties. Look like she won. Articles about whether Leonardo will procreate have come to surface for so long in so many different forms and because it hasn't happened it seems safer to bet it won't. I've always found it interesting that his type outside of his type are a young ladies who are close with her families, especially their mothers, typically the eldest, come from humble beginnings or is quite humble, and clearly, isn't opposed to starting a family. (Note: All of his past flames are mommies with the exception of Kristen/Camila--even though they have dogs--and gee what do you know, he's been linked to moms lately). Inch by inch, metre by metre, he gets closer to a point, like a snail 🐌 in great haste.  

6 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Maybe not, it would be a waste of his genes, but IF he doesn't want it's his choice.  But I really hope we can see his mini Leo's in the future...

True. He has good genes but he is destroying them with smoking and drinking habits!

59 minutes ago, Magical said:

True. He has good genes but he is destroying them with smoking and drinking habits!

I wish he would quit smoking only for healthy concerns. As for his looks, I think he looks great for his age, not every one ages like Jared Leto... and there is the genetic factor as well. Maybe he could look even hotter if he was more careful about his body or lifestyle, but beauty don't last forever, though I think he's still VERY handsome with all his wrinkles and everything age brings, but I think he's much more beautiful on the inside, a lovely human being. He would pass not only his good genes ahead, but his good nature.

2 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

I wish he would quit smoking only for healthy concerns. As for his looks, I think he looks great for his age, not every one ages like Jared Leto... and there is the genetic factor as well. Maybe he could look even hotter if he was more careful about his body or lifestyle, but beauty don't last forever, though I think he's still VERY handsome with all his wrinkles and everything age brings, but I think he's much more beautiful on the inside, a lovely human being. He would pass not only his good genes ahead, but his good nature.

💯

20 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

beauty don't last forever, though I think he's still VERY handsome with all his wrinkles and everything age brings, but I think he's much more beautiful on the inside, a lovely human being. He would pass not only his good genes ahead, but his good nature.

THIS💯

It's probably best to let sleeping dogs lie. Claiming work is the more diplomatic excuse, but logically why pursue someone who's in the middle of building a career? (She) made it clear she wanted to establish herself, so...her working extensively is inexorable, right? There's never a clear picture when it comes to Leonardo, I'm sure that's how he likes it. Dating someone with matching ambitions probably isn't the best maneuver if time will be an issue. All of his exes seem to profess the same vague claims. "He's great, but I needed someone I was more in tune with", more or less a direct quote from the inspiration for this thread, Erin Heatherton, "he's lovely 🌹 but I needed someone I could spend more time with", etc. 

What intrigues me most is this Selena (Gomez) and Zayn situation, and if they weigh on Gigi which may affect Leonardo. Leonardo certainly has the capital and the charisma to suppress matters, but I still wonder what the weather is really like behind closed doors. Or shall I more honestly say, if anyone outside those doors would be permitted to witness...those truer climates. Nosiness. 

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Leoandhismodels speculating about the "true" reason for the break up with Cami

Screenshot_20230327-235942_Instagram.thumb.jpg.13faf8e8e4e5e7d6051ab0e3574e80bc.jpg

Who cares?! It's already over and we will not be able to know the real reason like all of his pervious relationships. 

" He doesn't want to settle down " is the most common reason that his team like use, So that's why I think it doesn't matter! 

Haha missed them lol

Back On: Gigi Hadid & Leonardo DiCaprio Reignite Romance Rumors After 'Whispering & Cuddling' At Party, Model Isn't 'Looking For A Fling'

gigi-hadid-leonardo-dicaprio-whispering-

It appears Gigi Hadid and Leonardo DiCaprio have hit play again on their once-paused romance, RadarOnline.com exclusively learned, as sources claim "they've started hanging out" and are seeing where it goes.

The Hollywood heartthrob and supermodel were seen "whispering and cuddling" at a star-studded party, reigniting speculation they are getting back together.

Just weeks after the duo reunited in Italy, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that eyewitnesses claimed they saw the two cozying up at Darren Dzienciol and Richie Akiva's Annual Pre-Oscar Party on March 10.

Insiders said the blonde bombshell and famed bachelor were having so much fun together they didn't leave the bash until around 3 AM.

"Leo only had eyes for Gigi," said the source, who said it was crystal clear the two are definitely "still into each other."

RadarOnline.com has learned that Hadid isn't fully investing her heart into the budding connection quite yet as "she isn't looking for a quick fling."

"She wants substance. And while everyone hopes Leo will eventually settle down, no one knows if this will go the distance."

RadarOnline.com has reached out to a rep for Hadid for comment.

Source

7 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Haha missed them lol

Back On: Gigi Hadid & Leonardo DiCaprio Reignite Romance Rumors After 'Whispering & Cuddling' At Party, Model Isn't 'Looking For A Fling'

gigi-hadid-leonardo-dicaprio-whispering-

It appears Gigi Hadid and Leonardo DiCaprio have hit play again on their once-paused romance, RadarOnline.com exclusively learned, as sources claim "they've started hanging out" and are seeing where it goes.

The Hollywood heartthrob and supermodel were seen "whispering and cuddling" at a star-studded party, reigniting speculation they are getting back together.

Just weeks after the duo reunited in Italy, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that eyewitnesses claimed they saw the two cozying up at Darren Dzienciol and Richie Akiva's Annual Pre-Oscar Party on March 10.

Insiders said the blonde bombshell and famed bachelor were having so much fun together they didn't leave the bash until around 3 AM.

"Leo only had eyes for Gigi," said the source, who said it was crystal clear the two are definitely "still into each other."

RadarOnline.com has learned that Hadid isn't fully investing her heart into the budding connection quite yet as "she isn't looking for a quick fling."

"She wants substance. And while everyone hopes Leo will eventually settle down, no one knows if this will go the distance."

RadarOnline.com has reached out to a rep for Hadid for comment.

Source

Nothing new!