Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Leonardo DiCaprio and Irina Shayk are out in the desert.

Over the weekend, DiCaprio, 48, and Shayk, 37, were spotted mingling at Levi and Don Julio's Neon Carnival event after Saturday's Coachella performances wrapped for the evening at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California.

Shayk and a friend were seen dancing with DiCaprio, who wore a plain black baseball cap, matching T-shirt, a necklace and mask pulled underneath his chin when the photo was taken. The model, who shares daughter Lea with ex Bradley Cooper, had posted photos on Instagram from the annual music festival earlier in the weekend.

DiCaprio and Shayk, who are longtime friends, were part of a larger group at the event that included model Stella Maxwell and the actor's close bud Tobey Maguire.

Representatives for DiCaprio and Shayk did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment Monday.

https://people.com/movies/leonardo-dicaprio-seen-spending-time-with-bradley-coopers-ex-irina-shayk-at-coachella/

As this People article says Leo and Irina are friends for years, and Leo is also friends with her ex Bradley Cooper. 

He's obviously not dating Irina, but just to confirm.

LEO DICAPRIO NOT DATING BRADLEY COOPER'S EX ...Irina Shayk Just a Friend!!!

Leonardo DiCaprio is not swooping his longtime pal's ex-girlfriend ... we've learned he and Irina Shayk are NOT an item despite the photos of them chatting it up at Coachella over the weekend.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Leo and Irina are definitely not dating and the two are just friends who were among a large group of people at Neon Carnival Saturday night -- doing what friends do ... hanging out and watching the concert together.

Our sources say Leo and Irina have known each other for quite some time after meeting through mutual friends. Furthermore, Leo is close with Irina's ex-Bradley Cooper and all 3 of them have hung out together before publicly. In other words, Leo isn't back-dooring his friend.

As we reported, Leo and Irina were spotted out late Saturday night and early into the wee hours of Sunday as day 2 at Coachella came to a close ... finishing the night at the party. They were also seen together at Frank Ocean's set on Sunday night.

Irina's friend and fellow fashion model Stella Maxwell was on hand too.

Although the Saturday night pics at Neon Carnival made it seem like Leo and Irina were getting close throughout the night ... our sources tell us there were never cozy vibes between them all night.

We know Brad and Irina share a kid together, but she seems to be single ... at least from Leo. We know he's also been living his best single life, as of late.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/04/17/leo-dicaprio-irina-shayk-not-dating-bradley-cooper-ex-freinds-coachella/

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Not saying her post is about Leo but she could've known everyone would assume it is. I mean c'mon she knows how social media works LOL

Yeah, that's true. But I guess she just thought it was funny an old lady saying not to date. 

Anyway, her and Leo are most probably done. 

4 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

The only time Leo walked the aisle in REAL LIFE, lol.  :tongue:  This was 2004 at his friend Rick Yorn wedding.

wedding.jpg

Didn't he also walk Kate down the aisle? :p I wish we had pictures :baronfaint:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leonardo-dicaprio-walked-kate-winslet-down-the-aisle-at-ned-rocknroll-wedding-20122712/

On 4/20/2023 at 3:28 AM, BarbieErin said:

And I HIGHLY DOUBT this Gigi post have anything to do with Leo, but here it is.

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a43645999/gigi-hadid-dating-comment-leonardo-dicaprio-irina-shayk-rumors-reaction/

Before I read this news about Gigi, I saw the original post in Instagram.

Lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrJc5uts1Ue/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The first and seventh pics are my favorite ones.Lol

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Like expected Toni is getting divorced. Wish her strength 💪

1B1Lvnc0_o.jpg898345089_Screenshot2023-04-22at11-10-58StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.7dfa48b55538f4278228a2dfb0d05767.png

Don't get me wrong, but I'm a little happy for her. I've heard a lot of disturbing things about her now ex husband, and while he won't disappear from her life for good, at least she won't be dangerously close to him. I wish her and her child all the best🌺