Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

21 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

LMAO, Leo is the worst boyfriend ever, period! No wonder ALL his ex gf's are much happier without him. #sorrynotsorry 

20191231_150751.png

OMG I feel so bad for Camila because that picture she looks so bored and kinda sad? She dresses up so nicely and he didn't even look at her or put down his phone. But again, at this point I think Camila doesn't need Leo (Im sure she knows he won't settle down with her and their whole relationship is definitely not LOVE)... Her career should be fine without him now..whatever is said about her, she deserves to be with a man that actually looks at her, give her all the attention etc. 

What is Leo's problem? sorry not sorry to him if he ends up like jack nicholson 

• 2 weeks later...

^No matter how she acts it's never right. If his girlfriends aren't talking about him it's weird (aka contracted/fake) and when they finally express their feelings it's wrong too (too public/golddiggering at their finest aka famewhore who is using his name)... when they're standing far away from each other there is no chemistry aka Leo is ignoring her because he actually hates her with all his heart and soul and body but if they touch each other or smiling she's clingy and desperate. It's kinda exhausting :idk:

And I'm not even saying she's the perfect fit for Leo. But I will never understand why people are so judgy about other peoples life which they know absolutely nothing about it. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion, yes of course, but most comments I read about this relationships are so wrong and horrible. Leo being called a pedophile is like... I don't even find words for it. For me as a fan for over 20 years it's just heartbreaking and so far away from being right to discuss his dating habits.

I'm so worried. Will that be Leos legacy? Being a joke? The pedophile hypocrit? Is that really the way people seeing him? What a terrible thought.

Thank god he can still laugh about.

8053248b01ae56bbcb4a2e4df668dee4a8156791

I can't. Not anymore.

@Jade Bahr, I think Leo knew he would be a source of joke, so he was ready for it and that's why he laughed, I'm sure he's VERY aware of how people see his personal life after all this years. I think he can live his life the way he wants, but do I like this relationship? HELL NO, but it's his life, I can't do nothing about it. But his legacy obviously will be his filmography, though, his messy personal life apparently won't be forgotten too unless it chances drastically in the next years. 

If he starts dating a woman his age people will say he's a hero like they did with Keanu. 

34 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Didn't he and Gisele break up right after this 'official' appearance? Whatever Gisele was promising from this move for Leo obviously didn't change anything... so why do you guys think it would be different this time? Just curious.

Good question, I don't have the answer, lol. 

So not even a red carpet might save Camila from the future break up.   :rofl:

I thing is Leo might NEVER marry or have kids, and maybe that's exactly what he wants, being free. 

37 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Good question, I don't have the answer, lol. 

So not even a red carpet might save Camila from the future break up.   :rofl:

I thing is Leo might NEVER marry or have kids, and maybe that's exactly what he wants, being free. 

Same mindset I have, I don't want kids or marriage. So if that's Leo I could never judge him for that. I just admire his choice of GF sometimes but don't fault him for that part of his lifestyle.