Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

• 2 weeks later...

Leonardo DiCaprio, Camila Morrone Headed For Split Over Margot Robbie?

https://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-camila-morrone-margot-robbie-split/

I wouldn't say this part below is completely wrong... :whistle:    also wouldn't mind if this rumor were true, #sorrynotsorry.    :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

DiCaprio was being overly flirtatious with Robbie during the promotional tour for their new movie Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,

Taylor Swift, go shade your ex BF's, you have a LOT of them out there and thank GOD Leo is not one of them. Oh, but I guess you have shaded all of them already... so you don't have anyone else to write about now, but don't worry, soon Joe will be your EX, so you will have a brand new album to write.  :whistle:  DON'T MESS UP WITH LEO, BYE TAYLOR!    :yucky:

https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/2019/08/241388/taylor-swift-shades-leonardo-dicaprio-the-man-song

Spoiler

But the good part about the new album lyrics is that I discovered why she and Blake became such good friends... both cheated on their BF's to go after other men, so yeah, they have a lot in common.   :ph34r:

12 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^I'm really wondering why he is always denying those stories? I don't see the strategy behind those dementies. It's not like the actual thought of him finally settling down would 'hurt' his image at this point, no?

Certainly it's not going to hurt his image obviously, but it's a lie, so why not deny?  

13 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

He never wants to be associated with any of these young girls he dates... you will never see an interview where he is talking about them.

I don't know. It's not like he's dating those girls in secret. Fact is Camila is most of the time with him these days even at official events. Maybe not directly on his site but I think Leo necessarily doesn't seem comfortable with those public outings since the late 90s, at least I got such vibes when he came once with Gisele to the oscars. He barely talked ever about a woman he dated no matter which age or his private life at all. If he would be that embarrassed about their age he wouldn't date them I would say.

@BarbieErin To me it seems like a waste of time (because who cares mostly I didn't even heard about those rumors in the first place LOL) but it's still a lie, that's right. It seems so unimportant compared with the real problems in the world for which Leo cares. But who likes lies about himself, so yeah, I didn't think about this aspect.