Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

@BarbieErin Glad to hear I'm not the only one who thinks Blake was kinda special to Leo. Like you I don't know if I'm right, but yeah this was the last time I had the feeling Leo was truly in love (or at least willing to fall in love from tip to toe). I guess she probably broke his heart -and trust- with the whole Ryan Reynolds mess (even while she was dating Leo). Since then he never was that carefree and happy looking again with a girlfriend/woman (beside from Kate Winslet like you said already) and he felt asap into his old routine with Erin Heatherton. That's my very personal speculation. I even read several times that Leo was ready for more with Blake, but she wasn't. At least, well, obviously not with him.

This is why I liked him so much with Rihanna because with her he was that much out of his dating comfort zone, it was too good to be true. But I admire the fact he tried whatever it was with her. For me it was the ultimate sign there's still hope for him - that he's still trying to risk something new :p

^Why should he listen to us? He didn't even know us :rofl: Would you listen to a bunch of complete strangers with an amount of different opinions how to live your life better? He can't cut himself in pieces to make every single fan happy and he schouldn't. It's his life (I can only repeat myself). And he's giving the world so much already (talent, amazing movies -he's literally saving adult cinema and Hollywood from a complete disney takeover with his work as an actor-, hundred of million dollars for the enviroment, his voice for important things like climate change, animals, native people etc.) What do you want more? He owns us nothing. At least that's how I see it.

6 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Why should he listen to us? He didn't even know us :rofl: Would you listen to a bunch of complete strangers with an amount of different opinions how to live your life better? He can't cut himself in pieces to make every single fan happy and he schouldn't. It's his life (I can only repeat myself). And he's giving the world so much already (talent, amazing movies -he's literally saving adult cinema and Hollywood from a complete disney takeover with his work as an actor-, hundred of million dollars for the enviroment, his voice for important things like climate change, animals, native people etc.) What do you want more? He owns us nothing. At least that's how I see it.

VERY WELL SAID👍👏👏👏👏

On 12/22/2018 at 3:56 PM, Jade Bahr said:

PREACH!! as much as we love and admire him, we truly dont know him on a personal level.

On 12/22/2018 at 9:56 AM, Jade Bahr said:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

But still fine enough for getting her a some media attention, huh?

ob_2acb55_tumblr-mik4jovefv1rhyvqbo1-400

EXACTLY @Jade Bahr, EXACTLY.   Ugh, my level of DISGUSTED by her reached the sky!   :sick:

It would be really cool if Leo started talking crap about his exes in interviews too, but nope, he's a gentleman, he's not going to this low level, he DOESN'T NEED IT!