Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

True, I might shut up and just watch, because I don't understand either. 

I will just say that it bothers me that this girls mother got with  Al Pacino... they broke up so she starts dating Luis Miguel... got back with Al Pacino... it seems like she groomed her daughter to do that same thing. If I ever have a daughter my ideal for her would be that she be strong, independent with an education. I will be happy for her if she finds love one day and wants children but she will have something to fall back on. 

I know they are all friends etc but is it weird that she travels with them? I picture her giving her daughter advice on how to keep Leo interested in her (this is all in my head). 

I think he just isn't the type who expresses his feelings all the time in front of a paparazzi lense. What we see of his life is -I don't know- 3%? Maybe a bit more or even less? I'm pretty sure he's acting very different when he's in private. At least I would do.

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I think he just isn't the type who expresses his feelings all the time in front of a paparazzi lense. What we see of his life is -I don't know- 3%? Maybe a bit more or even less? I'm pretty sure he's acting very different when he's in private. At least I would do.

ditto :thumbs_up:

Now a source is giving E! News more insight into their "very relaxed" romance.

"Things with Leo and Cami are going very well. Leo really likes Cami and they spend a lot of time together," the insider tells us. "She's got a great, spunky personality that Leo is drawn to and she's obviously gorgeous. All Leo's friends like Cami too. She's just a low key, cool girl."

"Overall they have a very relaxed relationship," the source adds.

Of the couple's relationship, another source shares with E! News, "Leo's living the good life and thoroughly enjoying himself. He's never too serious about anyone. He's happy and leaves it at that. He doesn't future hop or get too far ahead of himself. They are having a great summer together and it is what it is."

https://www.eonline.com/news/958591/leonardo-dicaprio-and-camila-morrone-enjoy-european-getaway-inside-their-very-relaxed-romance

On 8/8/2018 at 11:35 AM, Jade Bahr said:

exactly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...