Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

18 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

Misshaluv I agree with you on all your points- Camila is being smart and taking advantage of the moment because if a break up happens so will her career... it will be similar to what happened to Bar Refaeli. 

After Gisele, all (super)models that he has dated really looks like a downgrade, although all of them are above average - gorgeous, insanely long legs and nice feature. It makes sense to me that he keep on jumping from one model to another because what is there to talk about with them? environmental issues, politics, social issues? I watched Camila's interview on Jimmy Kimmel and yeap, she is pretty but gurl sound so vapid. Yea, Camila is being smart and a little cunning about it too, she didn't mention his name but she did drop little hints here and there on her social media and interviews. I believe LA Times called her 'The Next Jennifer Lawrence', so lets just see how her career unravels from now. 

Not sure if this have been posted here, but I recently saw this article. The news are not recent and whatever written is definitely not a shocker, if a reality star told news outlet that one of her 'biggest regrets in life is not being one of leo's ONS', imagine the models he met in a club, yacht etc... literally offering themselves to him.  

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a28719558/whitney-port-regrets-leonardo-dicaprio-one-night-stand-story/

Whitney Port might not strike you as a person who has many deep dark secrets, but it turns out that she's most definitely lived.

Opening up during an episode of her podcast, With Whit, the star of The Hills revealed that she once went on a date with Leonardo DiCaprio. According to Port, the Oscar-winning actor approached her during a night out in Manhattan and said he was a fan of her reality show, The City. They exchanged numbers, and he eventually asked her out on a date.

According to Port, via USA Today, "He invited me back over to his house and I said 'no.'" For reference, Port revealed that the events took place in 2009, which would have made her about 23 or 24 at the time.

Explaining why their relationship didn't go any further, Port said, "I was nervous. I had never had a one-night stand." As a result, she "didn't want to be with him alone … I was way too nervous to do it and then I lost my chance and it's really one of my bigger regrets in life."

The reality star elaborated, "I have been dying to tell people this story for ages … I feel like whenever I tell it to friends, no one believes me."

Though Port might regret the moment she turned down a Hollywood heartthrob, she knows it's a great story to tell: "If you didn't think I was cool, now you probably do!"

Gisele might have been one of the biggest supermodels out there, etc... but she's not anywhere close to being the prettiest or the smartest one. Yeah, I admitt Leo looked smitten with her, but damn she's annoying...  :yucky:   Toni is still my fave from all the models he dated, she's the most beautiful, intelligent, fun and sweet girl, a shame it didn't worked. I'm not counting Rihanna, because she would DEF be the coolest, but that was just a fling apparently. 

Ok, that coming from Radaronline... we know it's true, lol. Anyway, even IF they were holding hands or whatever I'm sure there was nothing, plus, Kendall is friends with Camila as far as I know. And I don't think Leo would EVER be romantically involved with any Kardashian/Jenner because they are too much in the media. 

Leonardo DiCaprio was recently seen hanging out in a club with Kendall Jenner in LA, which would be all fine and innocent, except now an 'onlooker' has come out and said that the pair were touching each others 'hands and shoulders'...whatever that means?

The news would be more exciting and less scandalous if 45-year-old Leo wasn't already in a relationship with 24-year-old model Camila Morrone

What's given more weight to these rumours is that the 'onlooker' isn't just some anonymous club-goer, but hip hop artist Gage. 

Gage told RadarOnline.com that he was at Ultraclub E11VEN last Wednesday night when he saw Leo and Kenny being all kinds of 'flirty', or they could just be being friendly depending on how you look at it.

"They were all sitting in a booth for like two to three hours at club 11. They were drinking, talking, flirting," Gage told the publication. 

"They were light touching each other, laughing while drinking… touching each other’s hands and shoulders."

Us Weekly has also reported that Leo showed up to the club just one hour after Kendall, Bella Hadid and Gigi Hadid arrived at 4 a.m.

"Leo was at E11EVEN Miami with Bella, Gigi, Kendall, and about 30 other people until about ‪6 a.m. They were all at the same table," the club representative told Us.

What makes things even more uncomfortable - depending on how dicey the situation actually got - is the fact that models Kendall and Camila run in the same social circle. 

However, this could also explain why Leo was hanging out Kendall, Bella and Gigi in the first place. 

We're not quite sure what's happening with these two, but it could all be just innocent drunken hijinks. 

https://www.girlfriend.com.au/leonardo-dicaprio-holding-hands-kendall-jenner

Original "source".    :p

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/12/leonardo-dicaprio-flirting-kendall-jenner-girlfriend-camila-morrone/

• 2 weeks later...

I think him wearing a baseball cap, hoodie and some other clothes to be in disguise actually do the opposite. People are just gonna wonder who the heck is that... Why can't Leo dress up like everyone else? Although I have to say I stan his DGAF fashion sense lmao. Again, im barely a teen when Leo Mania are at it's peak hence I can't fathom his desire to cover up whenever he is outside

14 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Might sound cray but what if there is a hint of truth in it lmao... I'm saying this based on the fact camila actually spoke about Leo and acknowledge the fact 'yes I'm seeing Leo Dicaprio ' to the media. Don't think any of his exes talked about him in interviews before..

But then Cami could also be just like the rest of his previous relationships, he barely pays attention to them or be all gentlemanly. No pap photos of them scream a man in love lol 

I also want to add in regards to Leo's mom pressuring him... I've read this same story in regards to other GFs. It's basically an insert different name in the blank... I at least remember Toni being one.

Only thing that's a mystery to me is the Camila is allowed to talk about their relationship... I can only imagine she gets a talking to when she does. 

23 minutes ago, misshaluv said:

Might sound cray but what if there is a hint of truth in it lmao... I'm saying this based on the fact camila actually spoke about Leo and acknowledge the fact 'yes I'm seeing Leo Dicaprio ' to the media. Don't think any of his exes talked about him in interviews before..

But then Cami could also be just like the rest of his previous relationships, he barely pays attention to them or be all gentlemanly. No pap photos of them scream a man in love lol 

Maybe that's a part of the contract she signed, that she is allowed to talk about him. I don't think she will be a plus one at the Oscars though... mama Imerlin will be there.