Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Seems like the world still can't let go those 2 :p

Gigi Hadid Ran Into Ex Leonardo DiCaprio at Met Gala Afterparty

The Met really brought the 'ex' factor

gigi-hadid-met-gala-2023.jpg?resize=1280

The 2023 Met Gala red carpet observed Hollywood’s elite pay homage to the late designer Karl Lagerfeld with a show of incredible looks. But when you get that many celebrities under one roof, there are bound to be a few awkward run-ins with exes.

Between Robert Pattinson bumping into Kristen Stewart and ex-fiancé FKA Twigs, Pete Davidson running into Kim Kardashian and Emily Ratajkowski, and Bradley Cooper reuniting with Suki Waterhouse and Irina Shayk, the red carpet was awash with former couples.

One fling that had their reunion at the afterparty, though, was Gigi Hadid and Leonardo DiCaprio.

The model, 28, and the actor, 48, were photographed arriving separately at an A-list bash in New York City’s NoHo neighborhood on the evening of the Met Gala. Hadid had swapped out her custom Givenchy gown for another all-black ensemble, while DiCaprio wore a nondescript shirt, blazer and chino combination with his trademark baseball cap and face mask.

GettyImages-1486997927.jpg?resize=2000,3

NEW YORK, NEW YORK – MAY 01: Leonardo DiCaprio is seen in NoHo on May 01, 2023 in New York City. (Photo by Gotham/GC Images)

Though we haven’t been hearing much lately, the two have been linked since they were reported to have been “spending time together” since early September of last year at New York Fashion Week. When Hadid flew to Paris for the runway season, DiCaprio was photographed arriving at her hotel.

Though we haven’t been hearing much lately, the two have been linked since they were reported to have been “spending time together” since early September of last year at New York Fashion Week. When Hadid flew to Paris for the runway season, DiCaprio was photographed arriving at her hotel.

“Gigi and Leo are having a lot of fun right now,” a source told E! in October. “They have been trying to stay low-key and private, and she has been enjoying the time they have been spending together.”

“Gigi is grateful he came into her life during this time and has said it’s exactly what she needed,” they added. “Leo is very laidback, and she likes that their relationship is casual and easy. It’s going well so far.”

Hadid, who shares her two-year-old daughter Khai with ex, Zayn Malik, hasn’t been linked to anyone else, while DiCaprio is fresh on the market after splitting with actress Camila Morrone after four years together.

Source

Are Leonardo DiCaprio and Gigi Hadid back together? Stars spark romance rumors post Met Gala after-party

Speculation about Gigi Hadid and Leonardo Dicaprio rekindling their romance has surfaced once again, post their arrival at the Met Gala 2023 after-party.

Coincidence or not? Fans started wondering if Gigi Hadid and Leonardo DiCaprio are dating after they attended the same Met Gala after-party. Gigi and Leonardo first sparked dating rumors in September 2022. A source revealed that Leo had his “sights set on Gigi,” but the model hadn’t shown any interest. It was disclosed that they were friends, but Gigi did not want “to be romantic” with the Titanic star. Now, after their recent spotting at the Met Gala after-party, speculations about the two reconciling have risen again.

Gigi Hadid and Leonardo DiCaprio attend the same party

After Gigi and Leonardo were spotted arriving at the same Met Gala party, fans started speculating that the pair might be back together. Gigi and Leo arrived at the New York club Zero Bond separately on Monday, May 1. 

Their appearance at the party is not the only time the pair has crossed paths in the past few months. Gigi and Leo attended a mutual friend's birthday party. The pair also reportedly spent time together at an Oscar weekend party in Los Angeles. 

A source told US Weekly that “Leo and Gigi were hanging out together all night.” They also revealed, “There was no PDA, but they never left each other’s side.” Another source revealed the details about the possibility for the pair to rekindle in March. They said, “Gigi and DiCaprio are into each other. Gigi is looking for more than just “a quick fling.”[She’s] torn because she has a lot of fun with Leo. And while everyone hopes Leo will eventually settle down, everyone knows his past.”

Gigi and Leonardo get an approval from her father 

Gigi’s father, Mohammad Hadid, gave his approval to Leo amid romance rumors. He told Daily Mail in September 2022 that he had met Leonardo before. Mohamed said, “I met Mr. DiCaprio in St. Tropez four or five years ago, and he is a very nice man. I liked him.” Things between Gigi and Leo fizzled out as an insider reported that “things just organically tapered off between them.” The insider added, “Leo and Gigi were at different points in their life, and it just didn’t work out between the two of them.”

Meanwhile, Gigi Hadid was in a relationship with singer, One Direction fame, Zayn Malik before. The exes share a daughter named Khai Hadid Malik. Leonardo, on the other hand, has been with Camila Morrone, previously. They dated for five years before calling it quits in 2022.

Source

Leonardo DiCaprio and Gigi Hadid rumoured to be dating post the Met Gala after party

Leo DiCaprio & Gigi Hadid Fancy Meeting You at This After-Party!!!

Gigi Hadid & Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted Arriving for a Met Gala After Party Amid Renewed Dating Rumors

Gigi Hadid and Leonardo DiCaprio Reunite at Star-Studded Met Gala 2023 After-Party

Gigi Hadid and Leonardo DiCaprio Spark Reconnection Rumors After Arriving at Same 2023 Met Gala Afterparty

Gigi Hadid Is All Smiles As She Attends Same 2023 Met Gala Afterparty As Leonardo DiCaprio Amid Romance Rumours

LMAO

Is Leonardo DiCaprio Actually Dating Gigi Hadid, Met Gala 2023’s After-Party Has Many Desiring Secrets To Reveal? Netizens Say “Age Limit Increased To 28”

I don't believe any of this.

Honestly I like the idea of them together and it would be very cool to see them dating BUT I'am starting to get sick of it. I mean, they are going to be seen at the same events constantly because they kinda have the same social circle, but in this party specifically they didn't even interacted. I do think they had something around september and november of last year, probably even before september, but that was it and they remained friends who sometimes have conversations at events. But of course media will not let go till Gigi or Leo start seeing or dating someone else. I would be the first to suportt this couple, but this thing of sightings and articles, articles, articles doesn't work for me, I NEED PICS, VIDEOS, I need to SEE something. So all this media speculation is getting tiresome because there is NO real proof they could still have something besides a friendship at this point.

3 hours ago, TeaTime said:

There MIGHT be hope for y’all yet! 😂

And thank you for putting all the articles together, who probably got all their info from TMZ, and not spamming the board with the same repetitive message as if they dug up some new information! 😂

Please leave.

On 5/4/2023 at 11:52 AM, Jade Bahr said:

I'm trying to imagine how outraged the world would react if a man would talk like this about his ex girlfriends. Oh the double standard.

1667741698_Screenshot2023-05-04at10-55-59gwynethpaltrowaufInstagramHashtags.thumb.png.bf187509c0f9d0e277aee3ce407a76f5.png

What else to expect from a woman who released aroma candles with the smell of her vagina? :whistle:

48 minutes ago, akatosh said:

Didn’t some people predict Leo and Gisele to get back together by June? So they at leas met again. Maybe next month she will get into Leo‘s car 😄

I don't think that she wants to be with him again. Also, I don't think that Leo wants to get her back!

4 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

I find Leo to be really unpredictable... so I'm just going to take a seat and watch for the next couple of months. I just found that whole interaction to be really strange.

I wouldn't take that seriously, Judah is a bit of an asswh***, he probably did that as a "joke". 

I just HAVE TO post this because Lainey is so desillusinal when it comes to Leo. I mean maybe I'm dreaming all day but this man has one of the largest, most active and dedicated fandoms I know (some are crazy but whatever). Also LMAO to the twitter mob having ZERO actual power like no shit :laugh:

The “Worst Chris” title has nothing on Chris Pratt’s box office record. It’s also proof that social media discourse around celebrities is not the end all be all. It’s one of many bubbles and I’d be curious to see, dollar for dollar, how his popularity stacks up against the other Chrisses. (I would guess he comes out on top.) Reputation is not a straight forward thing, it’s rarely “we like this person, we see their movies.” Do people “like” Leonardo DiCaprio or do they like his films? I think the latter. It’s not like he’s a charmer or has any engagement with fans. Who is the weirdest modern movie star? Tom Cruise. And he saved the pictures! Source