Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Another ski resort tweet , so feel the above one is legit 

HKD-D6sF_bigger.jpgavery @averyalexanderr
FollowFollow @averyalexanderr
More

I work at a ski resort and today I scanned Leonardo DiCaprio.

Replying to @conciouscass

he went by so fast I couldn’t get a picture I almost had a heart attack 😭

Leo is an interesting one... there is so much I could say... first of all I love that man I really do... everyone knows it... family, friends, co-workers, neighbors etc. My problem with this newest girl is that she screams "attention seeker- wanting to advance in her career" and her biggest influence is her obvious mother. Her mom who went from Al Pacino to Luis Miguel and then back to Al Pacino... Al Pacino and Luis Miguel are huge names.... these relationships don't just magically happen. This woman seeks high profile relationships that will bring in $$$ and fame.  I'm concerned...

I will also mention that Leo is really smart.... he knows that even Hollywood (which is more liberal) would look down on his relationships with younger women... I think sometimes he doesn't want to be photographed with them over appearances over anything else.... I could go on and on. 

2 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

Leo is an interesting one... there is so much I could say... first of all I love that man I really do... everyone knows it... family, friends, co-workers, neighbors etc. My problem with this newest girl is that she screams "attention seeker- wanting to advance in her career" and her biggest influence is her obvious mother. Her mom who went from Al Pacino to Luis Miguel and then back to Al Pacino... Al Pacino and Luis Miguel are huge names.... these relationships don't just magically happen. This woman seeks high profile relationships that will bring in $$$ and fame.  I'm concerned...

I will also mention that Leo is really smart.... he knows that even Hollywood (which is more liberal) would look down on his relationships with younger women... I think sometimes he doesn't want to be photographed with them over appearances over anything else.... I could go on and on. 

I have to agree with everything you just wrote, but tbh I don’t hear much from the girl and her mom outside their relationship and I have to agree that they do seem like “attention seekers” and it’s fairly obvious when she (Leo’s girl) looks at the camera and smiles sometimes...

I really don’t like at all those two Camila and mom Lucila. Too interested woman. I’m ashamed to say are my compatriots 🇦🇷😝 Leo deserves a better woman to be with. I don’t even think they’re good friends. What do they have in common?? 🤷‍♀️ Honestly I think those two are terribly bad for his image. Seems he hangs out with Camila just for ego or demonstrate shallow superiority to others. So stupid! Why he subestimates himself like that? 😳 Is he trying to “help” this young girl on something? On what really? Being famous? Finding work contracts? Develop her career? Teaches her acting? Much better for Leo stop wasting time and money on a high society spoiled girl without talent and helping a poor one that really needs and deserve it. Are they dating?? Or just having fun together? Oh, please. There must be other much interesting, beautiful, smarter and funniest young women in the area to chose and be with. That’s the problem when Leo let’s himself being chosen. 😄🤦🏼‍♀️ Or are they having a “work” contract? 🤔 Yes... so weird this relationship. Or suspicious...

The last girl he looked truly in love with was Blake Lively to me. When I saw pictures of them together I barely could believe it was Leo acting carefree like this in front of a razzi camera (especially those ones in Verona - even Lainey was into them, I mean LOL). And what were people saying about this one? That it was a contracted relationship to do Harvey Weinstein a favour :sick: So no matter how he acted with a girlfriend it never seems right :idk:

But yeah I liked him and Toni too I have to say. Did he date Kelly Rohrbach before or after Toni? I didn't remember but I remember that infamous ass grab very well :Angel: I even felt the sparkles between him and Rihanna I have to say :p

In general I have to say I never read that amount of positive comments when it comes to hot actors and their girlfriends/wifes. I don't know if those people are jealous or what their motivation is to write such horrible things about these women particular in the internet. Because in the end of the day it changes nothing. That's why I don't comment this part of Leos life that often. It's like spinning circles and lastly it has nothing to do with me because I don't know him and I don't know Camila. I feel uncomfortable with the intention of fans (or our society in genereal) to judge from the very outside. For me it's one of the worst things when someone judges me without even knowing me that's why I try to avoid such a behavior.

Kristen Zag was special for Leo. But she left him because of his racing fame after Titanic. Seems she realized it was not doing good for him and their relationship. I think that break up broke Leo’s heart and ego. Got like traumatized because she left him. So then he just couldn’t or didn’t want to have a stable relationship again. Seems he always ends spoiling it somehow by choosing bad his couples. Really hope he may turn down this unsuccessful sentimental situation he unconsciously keeps repeating. Or turns round this constant “bad luck” or “destiny” in his love life. Maybe he must look for professional help to leave this habit of serial modelizar. He doesn’t look happy with it. Poor guy... 🙁🤔😢😞💔🙏🙏🙏