Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Leonardo DiCaprio, Rihanna Party Together at Playboy Mansion Ahead of 2015 Golden Globes -- But Did They Really Kiss?

Oh to be a fly on the wall! Leonardo DiCaprio and Rihanna sent the Internet into a frenzy after they partied together at the Playboy Mansion with fellow celebs Naomi Campbell50 CentAshley Benson and her on-again boyfriend Ryan GoodJessica Szohr, and Tom Hardy ahead of the 2015 Golden Globes on Saturday, Jan. 10.

And according to at least one partygoer, the newly single Wolf of Wall Street actor and “Diamonds” singer were really enjoying one another’s company. “Just saw Leo and Rihanna makeout while ‘pour it up’ was playing. What is this life,” one attendee tweeted. Following the juicy tweet, TMZ then reported the two were indeed spotted “swapping spit."

Despite the reports, however, sources tell Us that the makeout sesh didn’t go down. “Nikki met Rihanna in St. Bart’s and invited her separately but she definitely did not makeout with Leo and nothing went on,” a separate source tells Us.

Another insider maintains they didn’t witness a Leo-RiRi smooch either, just “a little innocent flirting at most…They’re friends,” the second source said of the superstars. “It was a big group hanging out and dancing.”

Kiss or no kiss, the party still sounded like a blast. A third source tells Us the group later headed to DiCaprio’s L.A. pad for an afterparty.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leonardo-dicaprio-rihanna-party-together-before-2015-golden-globes-2015121

Back in the early 2000's there was also rumours of Leo and Paris Hilton dating (which I doubt) Anyways we can see until this day that Paris is friends with Leo and his crew, they are seen attending the same parties frequently. She was even at Nikki's party this weekend. I feel it's the same deal with Rihanna.

Found this on LSA, posted by a Rihanna fan. This guys from LA, Looks like the tweet was deleted though, and who knows how accurate it is and could just be hearsay from what they see in the news, but just posting anyways:

Stefan Toskovic ‏@StevenTossimi re

Leonardo DiCaprio's massage therapist just told us him and Rihanna are hooking up.

NEWS/ Leonardo DiCaprio and Rihanna Get Flirty at Playboy Mansion Party—How Hot and Heavy Did Things Get?!

Well, it's no big secret that Leonardo DiCaprio is a fan of beautiful women, so this shouldn't come as a huge shock.

E! News learns that the A-list actor (and his beard) was getting up close and personal with none other than Barbados beauty Rihanna during a pal's birthday party at the Playboy Mansion over the weekend—but just how hot and heavy did things get?! Not as steamy as you'd probably like (you dirty dog, you).

"No one was making out. They are just friends. That's it," a source who was also at the party tells E! News.

"There was a big group dancing. Tom Hardy, Naomi Campbell and a bunch of other people. Everyone was having a good time together. Maybe a little bit of friendly flirting but no scandal here."

LOOK: Leonardo DiCaprio parties with models in bikinis

Another source tells E! News that Leo and RiRi were spotted smooching during the party (but that could be considered "friendly flirting," too, right?).

The star-studded event on Saturday was to celebrate designer Nikki Erwin's 30th birthday, whose boyfriend is Leo's good pal, Chuck Pacheco, producer of films Alpha Dogs and My Sister's Keeper.

Celebs like Paris Hilton, Hilary Duff, 50 Cent, Pamela Anderson and Tobey Maguire were also at the party.

DiCaprio was recently in the midst of breakup speculation after being spotted without his supermodel girlfriend Toni Garrn on numerous occasions, causing fans to assume that they'vebroken up for good. Another clue that their romance might had fizzled is that the blond model was not at DiCaprio's 40th birthday party in November.

Well, it looks like the newly single star is in good (and gorgeous) company.

http://www.eonline.com/news/614125/leonardo-dicaprio-and-rihanna-get-flirty-at-playboy-mansion-party-how-hot-and-heavy-did-things-get?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-celebritynews&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_celebritynews&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Denies it, then says they were friendly flirting, then also claims they also have a source that saw them kissing. :blink: 

Found this on LSA, posted by a Rihanna fan. This guys from LA, Looks like the tweet was deleted though, and who knows how accurate it is and could just be hearsay from what they see in the news, but just posting anyways:

Stefan Toskovic ‏@StevenTossimi re

Leonardo DiCaprio's massage therapist just told us him and Rihanna are hooking up.

Don't know how accurate this tweet can be, but it's interesting anyway.   :hehe:

About the above... While there are women who can personally attest to the fact that Leo is attracted to the female form, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's had encounters with the same gender, particularly in his early twenties. That said, I would be very surprised if he was still having such encounters now. There would be some male starf***** who would tell his friends and the word would slowly get out. Particularly in this age of internet.

As for the women, with any celebrity figure, especially those who like to club and get paid to attend events (even if they don't walk the red carpet), there are a subset of people who are paid to find and bring attractive women (mostly models) to said events and clubs to hang out with the celebrity. They are called promoters. In turn this attracts paying male customers to the club and to the event. I'm sure there might be some women from this group who are interesting and catch his attention. But if Leo does hook up with these women (and that's a big if, he's a picky man if he's anything) he keeps it on the down low. So what looks like a female harem is just the tabloid hoopla that goes along with territory of being famous and outgoing.

Haha I saw that :p I know Bar didn't say it (but the headlines did) that "If he doesn't have sex with Rihanna I will" :rofl:

Also a new story about them from Hollywood life. Probably not accurate but whatever, its fun to read :laugh:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/01/14/rihanna-leonardo-dicaprio-hooking-up-midnight-hookups/

With all the award season talk going on now, I'm Looking forward to next year when Leo's hopefully among award season attention. Well that is if the movie is indeed released on Christmas this year. Let's hope. :) I remember there were doubts that Wolf would have been released on time in contention for award season, glad it did. And hey, he sure has a lot of movies that come out on Christmas Day :p