Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Leonardo DiCaprio: Thumbs Up After Dinner with Toni Garnn

Leonardo DiCaprio gives the thumbs up to his group of pals, including rumored girlfriend Toni Garnn, as they leave a restaurant to get their valeted car on Tuesday (July 23) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 38-year-old actor and 21-year-old model were joined for dinner by his BFF Lukas Haas, among some others.

“On the road again! See you in September NYC! Really hoping these bags won’t get lost too many times on this one…” Toni tweeted earlier in the month. Have fun this summer, Toni!!

leonardo_dicaprio_thumbs_up_after_toni_g leonardo_dicaprio_thumbs_up_after_toni_g leonardo_dicaprio_thumbs_up_after_toni_g leonardo_dicaprio_thumbs_up_after_toni_g leonardo_dicaprio_thumbs_up_after_toni_g leonardo_dicaprio_thumbs_up_after_toni_g leonardo_dicaprio_thumbs_up_after_toni_g leonardo_dicaprio_thumbs_up_after_toni_g post-58295-0-1446080249-52726_thumb.jpg post-58295-0-1446080253-43421_thumb.jpg post-58295-0-1446080253-64683_thumb.jpg post-58295-0-1446080254-09589_thumb.jpg 

www.justjared.com/2013/07/24/leonardo-dicaprio-thumbs-up-after-dinner-with-toni-garnn/

I love to see him acting all goofey too. You can tell when leo is happy and glowing, he just shines from the inside out! :heart: and I love seeing that :wub:

:)

It's neat to see him spending all this time in LA, I got used to seeing him in NYC.... even after Wolf wrapped. :p Also, can't help but wonder what their Vacation plans are. :p

Bringing my comments here instead as its better suited for the general discussion thread... :p I made the comment below in the other thread..

In regards to these new universal pics (third pic) I can make out Irmelin and her boyfriend. I think I see Toni, perhaps the other two are Patrick and Emily Ward Carney?? Or the other guy could be Lukas. Not sure :idk:

I personally haven't heard anymore about Devil in the White City.... very curious about this new Robotech report that came out today. Wonder what his involvement will be if any...

Regarding Universal pix /Leo & Toni

As Kulsuzi stated on other thread the tweeter below posted pix of Toni with her and her friends at Universal yesterday

She stated that Toni was with Leo, but that he declined to have his pix taken

Yara Attieh ‏@YaraAttieh 3h
Saw Leonardo DiCaprio with his girl Tory Garn yesterday at Universal

Foxy

I would hope that Leo would do Devil and White City as well, but haven't heard any 'new' news about for a while now  :/

Thanks for the info :flower:

In regards to those Universal pics that were posted on the other thread...Anyone know what it is that Leo is standing next to? Looks like a pile of scrap, but I'm sure it has some significance to it which is why it's there. :p Just curious is all. :)

In regards to those Universal pics that were posted on the other thread...Anyone know what it is that Leo is standing next to? Looks like a pile of scrap, but I'm sure it has some significance to it which is why it's there. :p Just curious is all. :)

Haven't got the pics, but wasn't it the plane crash scene from the film 'War of the Worlds"???

Search for "34.135891,-118.347182" in Google Maps.

Here's a video for reference

Haven't got the pics, but wasn't it the plane crash scene from the film 'War of the Worlds"???

Search for "34.135891,-118.347182" in Google Maps.

Here's a video for reference

Thanks a ton for the info!!!! :flower: I've been there but I couldn't remember seeing that, so it was bugging me lol.

So Leo is not in this vid. However we see Lukas Haas hanging out with Patrick Carney and his wife Emily Ward Carney ( who is the daughter of Irmelin's boyfriend.) I think its cute how the kids of Irmelin and her boyfriend are all chilling together with them and their significant others aka Patrick and Toni and friends :heart: (Kevin Connolly just recently started following Patrick on twitter as well). With that said, I would love to see pics of Leo and Toni with Kevin and Lydia Hearst. :p

Anyways, this is at Bootsey Bellows about a week and a half ago. It sort of sounds like someone is yelling "Leo" at the end but its very hard to tell. Doesn't really matter anyways :p

^hehe I love that too! It says leo introduced them last year, and Erin was/is friends with Emily Ward, and I think they became friends through Lily Aldridge! So its so nice that out of leo and erins relationship Irmelin found love :heart: And also seems like they're all close knitt, and Toni and all of leos close friends are becoming close to them too!

We know Leo has a stepbrother, but we never hear about them, so its nice that it seems leo has grown close to Emily and Patrick. Kinda like his stepsister and brother :wub:

-----------------------------

Its nice :D