Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

To not get in any side especially since I have NEVER been a fan of Blake and would be too predictable that I began to criticize her, but I like to be objective and obviously there are two sides of the story. Blake's fans feel the need to defend her and criticize some behavior of Leo (that he has), AS Leo fans we see wrong some behaviors of Blake (that she has).

In my opinion ... What could have gone wrong??? Leo likes flirting with girls....I mean, the guy likes women, and that probably didn't like to Blake and Blake seems to love too much the media attention (or at least seemed so at the beginning) .. but I mean, the girl likes publicity and that probably didn't like to Leo.

But we'll never know.

I don't recall Leo has ever been in one of that lists... I think it's a pity because although his daily style hmmm maybe isn't +A, his suits on the red carpet make him look pretty damn good. :cool:

Just with remember him at the Golden globes :sex:

Thanks a lot By Princess. If you ever have such a list or find one please post it on here and I can foward it.

Same to you Katchitup

Oh and if I may add only to this discussion. I'm not in this forum but I do love and follow general news and goss, :hehe: We do not know the logistics of any person's relationship or the polite machinations after the fact to make both parties look good. But what the tabloids and radio DJs said of Leo's behaviour in Australia from the start was NOT of a man in a relationship. Whether it was going to nightclubs like The Beach Hauus, inviting pretty girls to his tables (with his bodyguards confiscating pictures/evidence) and taking them 10 at a time to King's Cross, raised eye brows from the beginning of his stay in Sydney and long before his split with Blake was ever announced. And of course after the break the parade of beautiful girls on his balcony :gocho:

Please understand this is NOT a slam on Leo, but I can assure you many people do not see him to be a saintly figure in his relationships. I will leave it at that.

BTW By Princess & Katchitup it does not necessarily have to be GQ magazine, any stylish/lifestyle publication would be great. :flower:

Yes but leo did all this during the time blake was starting to canoodle with ryan :brows: Not saying leo is innocent, Just saying I think this split worked both ways ;)

And I can't really think of any best dressed lists he was on........I think for some award shows, he has been on best dressed lists, other than that I can't think of any :idk:

And I feel bad for ya'll having to wait..... :cry:

Thanks for the response. OK so we wont add Leo 's name to the list. TBF he's not exactly a fashionista :nicole:

Then again few of his peers are. Not Matt, Ben so its all cool

My last comment on this and well Katchitup....... the nightclub sightings & Beach Hauus shenanigans were BEFORE the split was announced :Angel:

And Emma Stone, Frieda Pinto, Kate Cassidy, Emma Watson e.t..c have ALL announced they had crushes on Leo.

Not surprising they were all in the same range when Jack Dawson was bornmake%20it%20clap.gif and two of them have since met Leo

I don't think its fair to single out Blake for saying something almost all her peers did or single out based on tabloid rumors. (Especially as some of his other exes have made indirect disparging remarks about him )

But I guess Blake supporters like FashionDream, Winterborne don't really post here anymore.

Thanks again Katchitup and if Leo does make such a list pls post it

^Still, from even if those sightings were before, nothing but a week after blake got with ryan, and so that points out to me she was not too heartbroken by the breakup, and didn't seem very hurt to me ;) And its no need to bash blake either, but I don't think people see that it seems NEITHER of them were too hearbroken by the breakup, which means not just one side is guilty ;)

TBF he's not exactly a fashionista :nicole:

and I think a part of me said .. Thank God!!!. I really hates guys that take as long as me to choose what to wear :rofl:

I'm still trying to get used to the idea that now man paints his nails!!! post-51835-0-1446080764-47643_thumb.gif Sorry Johnny Depp... I love you but that is not cool! :p

good Point Girl awwwsugar, confidence is everything in a relationship, and even more important in the case of Leo, because everybody is watching you, and we most be honest, we as fans see a lot, and criticize a lot this girls (Leo's girls), the way they talk, the way they dress, and even sometimes they don't like us without a reasonable idea of who they are (I most admit it).

and about Blake as I said before, this wasn't a serious couple, they were having fun and both took the best advantages that they could.

But I guess Blake supporters like FashionDream, Winterborne don't really post here anymore.

I'm not sure what you meant by mention them specifically.

I think that has happened to several girls. I remember that many fans of Blake posted often here and once they break up, they decided not to post more. And that also applies to some Leo's fans that use to post on her thread and they don't do it anymore. :idk:

I'm not sure what you meant by mention them specifically.

I think that has happened to several girls. I remember that many fans of Blake posted often here and once they break up, they decided not to post more. And that also applies to some Leo's fans that use to post on her thread and they don't do it anymore. :idk:

Oh, you misunderstand. I'm obsessed with fashion blogs -The Fashion Spot, Red Carpet, Bellazon and I notice regulars.

I do not mean posters/fans of other celebrities ( Lukas, Blake, Gisele) who cross-over. I meant fans of the individual here - Leo

From my past reading Fashion Dream, Winterborne, Laurenp85 were longtime Leo fans/posters for sure and they were positive towards Blake but don't post much anymore.

It happens in all forums yep, and now Barilace would not think everyone was shading an individual for the hell of it but just the people who would be more inclined to that individual have changed/moved etc :wave:

Anyway this is moving the conversation from Leo and I did not mean to cause that. So THE END

Anyway I'm still mourning Germany losing the semi finals last night :cry2:

You're not the only one, I'd put my bet on them too ;) ^^

And I do think Leo is a bit of a footballfan? Or at least he doesn't dislike it.

Or is the Paris Hilton-game the same as the one with Mick Jagger and the famous vuvuzela? :rofl:

good Point Girl awwwsugar, confidence is everything in a relationship, and even more important in the case of Leo, because everybody is watching you, and we most be honest, we as fans see a lot, and criticize a lot this girls (Leo's girls), the way they talk, the way they dress, and even sometimes they don't like us without a reasonable idea of who they are (I most admit it).

and about Blake as I said before, this wasn't a serious couple, they were having fun and both took the best advantages that they could.

Yeah in my opinion they werent a serious couple as well. They were just having fun. I personally didnt see much passion there,that's it for me. :p She hasnt suffered with the end of the relationship and the same goes for Leo in my point of view. :)

I agree Osa! Who can complain about it? :woot:

In my humble opinion Leo is the most handsome man in Hollywood...in my opinion of course. And why do I think that?

He's complete...he's charming,handsome,charismatic,talented,he has broad shoulders and seductive lips! :nicole: :woot:

the famous vuvuzela? :rofl:

That thing seemed to be extremely annoying especially if you are sitting next :rofl:

article-1292357-0A55DD33000005DC-662_468x356.jpg

Dear Lord! I remember sitting watching the games in my house, IN BRAZIL... miles away... sooooo annoying! But it seems cool for whom was there, having fun and watching the games in loco. Leo liked... Mick Jagger doesn't look too happy... oh no, wait... this is just the regular Mick Jagger's face :mellow:.

:hehe:

Dear Lord! I remember sitting watching the games in my house, IN BRAZIL... miles away... sooooo annoying! But it seems cool for whom was there, having fun and watching the games in loco.

And get ready for the World Cup Brazil 2014 :laugh: :dance: