Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

17 minutes ago, kayyy said:

The subreddit r/Deuxmoi is also insufferable. They hate Leo with a passion over there. It’s hard to take anything those assholes say seriously. 

I think they still can't beat Twitter in it. Twitter is N1 idiocy champion imo. I've never seen so much hate, cretinism and hypocrisy in any social media and Internet-forums, for real 

I think the yesterday pap stroll with her dogs wasn’t the same day or at the same time as Daily mail is pretending! 

She wasn’t seen at the party in Nobu...

I think they did broke up but they will wait to announce it like they did with kelly! Until then all his entourage will act like Camila is still leo’s gf!

38A3162B-EE2E-4B7C-9FF8-D7A85C2D0E31.jpeg 698BBFF9-F2E6-4512-9574-86E0F093F10B.jpeg 546D3D37-CF1A-406D-AB1A-FA3D329A3FF6.jpeg 9C338100-D4F9-44FF-9F8A-7C64D505BEBC.jpeg 00E68180-A8F0-47B6-830E-C7A9AAB5AB3D.jpeg

4 hours ago, ClaraA said:

Alexandra Trustman was Leo's assistant on Shutter Island movie and is his friend

40693355__.thumb.jpg.d6da980600c445fa5459d2a40a2967ac.jpg

she was on the trip with Milano's mom(Evet) and Leo's long time friend Emily Mace and she is also close to Lucilla and Camila and Micah (Camila's former stylist).They went to the east coast in the summer of 2020 for Alexandra's birthday

540465394__.thumb.jpg.503b086152ead274352f7f4c39c40412.jpg

Micah and Alexandra are close friends and he is also close to her family and sometimes he sends stories of Alexandra and her family, Micah was Camila's stylist after the official announcement of Leo and camila's relationship from 2018 to 2021 and Now Sandra Amador is her stylist who follows Alexandra (Alexandra's acc is a private acc and she only allows her friends to follow her).

Alexandra was with Leo and Camilla on their trip to st.barths (January 2022)

2059999485__.thumb.jpg.da6e151c005231e166a47b7f4d6d1ac3.jpg

1763443763__.thumb.jpg.aea2505cab5933cf0c63cb583cc625bc.jpg

alexandra is an agents with CAA.Kaia Gerber(known as the Nepo Kid who has PR relationships and is one of Camila's friends) and Riley Keogh and suki Waterhouse(who chased Hollywood men for years to make happen)are among her clients.Daisy Jones series has 4 main female characters that 3 of them are related to Alexandra that 2 of them (Riley and Suki) are Alexandra's clients and the third is Leo's pr girlfriend (camila). I don't know about you but I can't believe that the presence of 3 actors among 4 main characters of series that  all 3 of them related to the same person(alexandra) is a coincidence or Hollywood is so empty of passionate and talented actors that these people are the only choices for these roles....Camila is not officially Alexandra's client, but she has the same projects as alexandra official clients, it seems that Alexandra who is leo's friend got the role in Daisy series and other projects(collaboration with brands) for her.....these connections scream nepotism

96771501__.thumb.jpg.64f5ac81bf0b4fab2b0727425e61b568.jpg

1820688438__.thumb.jpg.7920c6c8b47a8f3ddd3eb941d7e87bfa.jpg

1594279972__.thumb.jpg.dd1887b0219d22ceaca76c9b9b2eba3a.jpg

1511268957__.thumb.jpg.2a652a5253a1cafad060d9405e34a2c3.jpg

1145468631__.thumb.jpg.aa2a39a8870b75f57af3e231273454a0.jpg

In my previous posts(page 3), I wrote about her nepotism modeling and her role in death wish, which she got with nepotism connections....

See she takes care of all nepo kids she finds 🤣🤣🤣

she is definitely managing nepotism in Hollywood!

38 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

I think they still can't beat Twitter in it. Twitter is N1 idiocy champion imo. I've never seen so much hate, cretinism and hypocrisy in any social media and Internet-forums, for real 

I 100% agree Twitter is the worst. The people on there are so hateful, miserable, hypocritical, ignorant, etc. I want to stop using it for good but it’s hard. One day..

23 minutes ago, kayyy said:

I 100% agree Twitter is the worst. The people on there are so hateful, miserable, hypocritical, ignorant, etc. I want to stop using it for good but it’s hard. One day..

The only one thing I like about Twitter is it not compresses quality of photos like Instagram and Facebook. I using it only for media content and trying to avoid hateful posts, but sometimes it doesn't work

Speaking of stopping using Twitter, quit all social media would be the perfect option for me, but I can't do it too😔

16 minutes ago, ClaraA said:

As for yesterday pap stroll, it looks like they were photographed separately, but to me they are still together and it is too fast to say that their relationship(contract) is over....but once again in this article, we see their hint to break up jokes, which shows their efforts to discredit the graphs.It's only been 3 weeks since Camila's birthday and this article is the 5th article they sent and mentioned the jokes.

۲۰۲۲۰۷۰۵_۱۴۰۵۵۶.jpg ۲۰۲۲۰۷۰۵_۱۴۰۶۳۸.jpg

I think the yesterday daily mail with her age gap was from camila’s team/mom not Leo at all, actually! Cause after this article they made two more daily mail! 

So it’s not from his team they are trying to manipulate the pr game until he announces it!

She was invited to all 4th of july’s parties besides this one?! A love like this? Not invited at any major event for about a year now!

No they definitely split cause he didn’t bother with the pap stroll with the dogs! 

I think she went there to manipulate and play games like Toni garrn who was following leo all over New York until she had another date when he was with Lorena!

Its the end of the show! 

14 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

The only one thing I like about Twitter is it not compresses quality of photos like Instagram and Facebook. I using it only for media content and trying to avoid hateful posts, but sometimes it doesn't work

Speaking of stopping using Twitter, quit all social media would be the perfect option for me, but I can't do it too😔

I’m currently taking a break from Instagram. Right now I just use Tumblr to reblog gifsets of movies I watched. Tumblr is pretty chill nowadays because not as many people use it. I think the reason Twitter became so insufferable is because a lot of people from Tumblr migrated over there. 

I can’t really understand all this hate.. I would not waste my time and talk about some celebrity I don’t even like on social media. Can’t wait for KOTFM to release and finally getting some positive press for Leo as I’m sure he’ll be fantastic in KOTFM. 

4 minutes ago, akatosh said:

Are there any good and active Leo related tumblr pages? The old pages I used to visit are not active anymore. 

dicapriosource is still around but they don’t really post any content, they just reblog gifsets of Leo movies. 

52 minutes ago, kayyy said:

I’m currently taking a break from Instagram. Right now I just use Tumblr to reblog gifsets of movies I watched. Tumblr is pretty chill nowadays because not as many people use it. I think the reason Twitter became so insufferable is because a lot of people from Tumblr migrated over there. 

I abandoned my blog since 2017 due to losing passion. Maybe I should take a note, but I still not ready to take a break from or even quit Instagram 

Not quite sure why radar online is jumping on that train but they did. Also I can't find any "exclusive details" in the article LOL

Exclusive Details: Where's Camila? Leonardo DiCaprio Parties With Pal Tobey Maguire At All-White Party In Malibu

leo-tobey-pp-1657142865445.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio and his longtime pal Tobey Maguire were seen living it up over the weekend at an exclusive party in Los Angeles surrounded by a ton of young models and social media influencers.

Radar has obtained snaps of the 47-year-old Catch Me If You Can star and the Spiderman star hanging out at the Red, White & Bootsy 4th of July event at Nobu Malibu.

The party — thrown by REVOLVE & The h.wood Group — was also attended by Kevin Hart and his wife Eniko. At the bash, Leo was seen rocking his signature all-black baseball cap with a plain white shirt.

The actor seemed to be in good spirits as he sipped on a cocktail while chatting with friends. In another snap, Tobey was seen enjoying a VIP table while chatting it up with a female friend.

leo2-1657142887481.jpg

Leo's 25-year-old girlfriend Camila Morrone was not seen in the party photos. The two have been dating for nearly five years.

While Camilla was not seen in the photos obtained by RadarOnline.com the actress was with Leo the day before in Malibu. The couple were photographed walking around with their dogs. Tobey was also present for the festivities as was Leo's other longtime friend Lukas Haas.

In 2019, Camila went off on social media after being called out about the 22-year age gap between her and Leo. She posted a photo of Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall with the caption "a love like this." Humphrey and Lauren had a 25-year age difference.

leo3-1657142926892.jpg

Aside from the occasional comment, Leo and Camila have remained relatively quiet about their relationship over the years. Many fear the actress may be given her pink slip any day now that she has turned 25.

The Hollywood star has long been rumored to phase out girlfriends after they turn a certain age. He has yet to walk down the aisle or pop the question to any of his past lovers.

Source

10 hours ago, akatosh said:

This was Cami‘s phone background. 2C7A6482-2580-42E6-A580-210AAF58396F.thumb.jpeg.20ae9a34e4ca0237ad6694e1bbfac66b.jpeg

That’s cute. She used to have another pic of teenage Leo on her phone a couple of years ago..

She's a fan like the rest of us😂

Is he doing the same and using her photos for his phone background?! I wish to know 😂

6 hours ago, Magical said:

She's a fan like the rest of us😂

Is he doing the same and using her photos for his phone background?! I wish to know 😂

I'm curious too, but we probably will never get to know 😅