Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

14 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Personally I never ever got the feeling of "more" going on between Leo and one of his longtime pals than friendship. Not in the slightest. Always wondered what made people think he's in the closet? I mean what is Leo DOING to make people think he's gay?? Is it his bachelor life style? Because I can't remember to witness some sexual tension between him and a man or nothing that made me think "huh what's going on between those two?".

Also according to the rumors he not just banged one but pretty much the whole pussy posse (Maguire, Haas, Cooper, Connolly) As if :rofl:

LMAO  :rofl:

28 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

leoandhismodels_2857463746097984445.thumb.jpg.e9935359853128fe568b82135b4f055e.jpgleoandhismodels_2857465340435978984.thumb.jpg.72a2c1326201c85a3b6cf63ae5b66fd1.jpg

Found these candids in Margot's fan gallery (just in case if someone wants to take a look). She's so precious:wub:

Bonus: The Wolf Of The Wall Street on set pics❤️

https://leonardo-dicaprio.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=1190&page=1

https://margotsource.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=98

Anyone else curious of Leo's principles of official girlfriend choice? I wonder how it works? What criteria besides obvious "being attractive young model"? He hangs with a lot of girls, but only a few were official. Interesting, what makes him want dating particular girl more than week or month. 

Don't worry, I'm not gonna try became his official girlfriend. I'm over 25 already LOL

10 hours ago, AnnKos said:

Anyone else curious of Leo's principles of official girlfriend choice? I wonder how it works? What criteria besides obvious "being attractive young model"? He hangs with a lot of girls, but only a few were official. Interesting, what makes him want dating particular girl more than week or month. 

Don't worry, I'm not gonna try became his official girlfriend. I'm over 25 already LOL

I guess he is doing the same as anyone else.  Mystery and interesting personality is the key!!

10 hours ago, AnnKos said:

I guess he is doing the same as anyone else.  Mystery and interesting personality is the key!!

On 6/11/2022 at 6:06 AM, AnnKos said:

I think the only reason Leo’s lasted this long with Camila is because his people knew he couldn’t be a manwhore like he was pre-MeToo. They really want people to believe he’s ready to settle down. Camila also comes from a family of social climbers so she has nothing to lose by being his girlfriend. I think Toni was considering being Leo’s official girlfriend again in 2017 but she probably realized it wouldn’t be beneficial for her. 

1 hour ago, kayyy said:

I think the only reason Leo’s lasted this long with Camila is because his people knew he couldn’t be a manwhore like he was pre-MeToo. They really want people to believe he’s ready to settle down. Camila also comes from a family of social climbers so she has nothing to lose by being his girlfriend. I think Toni was considering being Leo’s official girlfriend again in 2017 but she probably realized it wouldn’t be beneficial for her. 

In this case it's sad. For both. Can't imagine dating someone just for social status. This so oldfashioned when the status of successful rich man obliged constantly have younger pretty companion by his side. 

13 minutes ago, AnnKos said:

In this case it's sad. For both. Can't imagine dating someone just for social status. This so oldfashioned when the status of successful rich man obliged constantly have younger pretty companion by his side. 

It is sad. I agree with you. 

If that is the case I honestly can't fault Camila. She is trying to break into an industry that is incredibly hard to break into... if you have the opportunity to date the top actor in said industry (I do believe Leo is #1 in Hollywood) why wouldn't she? I also still find Leo very attractive and he knows a lot of people. Can't be a bad thing for her.

It’s been nearly 5 years and Camila still has no identity outside of being Leo’s young hot girlfriend. Their relationship is the butt of jokes at award shows and on the internet. The last girlfriend that actually benefitted from dating Leo was Bar. 

Let me put my two cents in it (again, yeah): I think, you exaggerate a bit @AnnKos @kayyy. Yes, Leo is such a ladies' man. Yes, Camila's mom dated rich and very old man. But it doesn't necessarily mean, that both Leo and Camila dating for "social status" only (I wouldn't deny that they have some benefits tho). I don't know Leo close, but I will assume, if Leo didn't like Camila or care about her at all, she wouldn't be with him now. And I think, if they relationship will not work for some reason, they will split. I don't think, that Leo afraids of MeToo. I don't think, MeToo and bunch of sjw can damage Leo's career. I don't think, if Leo were such a predator (like sjw and shitty comedians love paint him), the public wouldn't know now. And I don't think, that Camila (as previous gfs) is cover for Leo's alleged "bi/homosexuality"🙄 Call me stupid, but I don't think Leo and Camila still dating, because other people told them (managers, PR, family or anyone else)

16 minutes ago, kayyy said:

It’s been nearly 5 years and Camila still has no identity outside of being Leo’s young hot girlfriend. They are constantly made fun of at award shows and on the internet. The last girlfriend to benefit from dating Leo was Bar. 

Agree and disagree partly. Yes, Camila still not hyped as some other young actors. But I see big changes in her public image. She got rid of her hypersexualized "beach babe" image she started her career with (I'm curious, was it Leo's influence or not). Guys in her thread complained, that "she not doing bikini shoots anymore", but I'm happy for her. Better be an indie actress with small amount of movies, than bikini-clad model. At least with her new image she has much more potential to get identity outside of Leo's younger gf. Bar was popular while dating Leo, but she not moved out of her sex bomb image and now still has no identity outside Leo's ex

9 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

Let me put my two cents in it (again, yeah): I think, you exaggerate a bit @AnnKos @kayyy. Yes, Leo is such a ladies' man. Yes, Camila's mom dated rich and very old man. But it doesn't necessarily mean, that both Leo and Camila dating for "social status" only (I wouldn't deny that they have some benefits tho). I don't know Leo close, but I will assume, if Leo didn't like Camila or care about her at all, she wouldn't be with him now. And I think, if they relationship will not work for some reason, they will split. I don't think, that Leo afraids of MeToo. I don't think, MeToo and bunch of sjw can damage Leo's career. I don't think, if Leo were such a predator (like sjw and shitty comedians love paint him), the public wouldn't know now. And I don't think, that Camila (as previous gfs) is cover for Leo's alleged "bi/homosexuality"🙄 Call me stupid, but I don't think Leo and Camila still dating, because other people told them (managers, PR, family or anyone else)

Agree and disagree partly. Yes, Camila still not hyped as some other young actors. But I see big changes in her public image. She got rid of her hypersexualized "beach babe" image she started her career with (I'm curious, was it Leo's influence or not). Guys in her thread complained, that "she not doing bikini shoots anymore", but I'm happy for her. Better be an indie actress with small amount of movies, than bikini-clad model. At least with her new image she has much more potential to get identity outside of Leo's younger gf. Bar was popular while dating Leo, but she not moved out of her sex bomb image and now still has no identity outside Leo's ex

I wouldn't call you stupid for your opinion. I hesitate to make a particular opinion on Leo's love life because I don't know what to think. Since we really don't know him close we all can be right or not right. It could be any of options. But we will never know. I'm just curious about Leo's love life and that's why I here asking opinion. But I really hope that his real love life is not the saddest option. Also agree about Bar. Gisele made a great career, I can't say the same about Bar. But Gisele wasn't from rich family like Bar. I think that matters in their case 

9 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

I wouldn't call you stupid for your opinion. I hesitate to make a particular opinion on Leo's love life because I don't know what to think. Since we really don't know him close we all can be right or not right. It could be any of options. But we will never know. I'm just curious about Leo's love life and that's why I here asking opinion. But I really hope that his real love life is not the saddest option. Also agree about Bar. Gisele made a great career, I can't say the same about Bar. But Gisele wasn't from rich family like Bar. I think that matters in their case 

2 hours ago, Lilja K said:

I will have to disagree, I think Leo does care what people think. Prior to #MeToo, this is how he was operating:

CD7CABAD-3BBA-4417-B254-F5F7CD66B950.thumb.webp.dbaa30a80dbc0b51b339f4b3c47b445e.webp

35559A56-E668-4BA9-A080-10E3BDD93A4F.thumb.webp.363493dc8f0192724c2c94dd652655cb.webp

BDC33262-FC82-4965-A517-1FF15444EA32.thumb.jpeg.b5d34679d0405a1a2cc8f021778dd80e.jpeg

His official relationships would also last 1-2 years tops:

2FDE39E1-8194-47E5-B969-5D2E642AF45B.thumb.jpeg.a1e14d5f9eb9cb1704706dc8e501dbda.jpeg

A56A1407-F082-4C25-93FC-3A5EF0BE44F8.thumb.jpeg.0d047569218dbe83ba3669c4817c8a03.jpeg

FB656AB4-69F8-4E9C-9942-A47B83BF8904.thumb.webp.60c944f53740e912a7d43d433a01bc4d.webp

B412F68E-DB60-49BD-A93C-AA770D72F2CA.thumb.jpeg.70a40ba34bd3af3398b2c7163fdae2ed.jpeg

C29FEEC2-6BA0-48C8-8177-6A5685DD93FC.thumb.jpeg.4615a0aa2b7fa4c67f6b743f5422faf6.jpeg

The playboy persona is not a good look in today’s climate. Leo and his people know that. It’s better for his image to be in a longterm relationship, which is why Leo’s doubling down on this relationship with Camila. Only problem is the relationship backfired because Camila was so much younger than Leo when they got together and the reports that she met him when she was a child didn’t help either. Leo’s never received this much criticism for his love life and I’m certain both he and Camila want to avoid even more scrutiny, which is why they won’t breakup anytime soon. I’m sure they like each other, but at this point they’re staying together out of complacency, not love.

Leo's age might be the one of possible reasons. He is fine man but he is almost 50. The older he gets the less acceptable his age gap with 20 years old girls became. I'm not prude but his current age gap looks not flattering. Imagine how bigger age gap will look like. I wonder what he will do in age 55, 60, 65... I understand him but it doesn't looks good.