Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

For those who couldn't care less about boxing is not a big deal, but for those who care, it's like the end of the world XD Adriana is such a Pacquiao's supporter, obviously she's angry :p Plus, she's Brazilian, just like the Portuguese, they can't stand when their favourite team, man whatever loses, they all go mad XD But for what I have seen. it isn't just her, many famous people are freaking out because of this o:

But I love her for supporting this much the man she's cheer for :)

No she deleted it at first. She posted that pic of her in the robe and then reposted what she said. What makes this bad imo is this isn't the right time to talk about that.She has a point but it doesn't have anything to do with this fight. Its petty. Bring it up when it is appropriate. Don't do just because you are mad the person you like didn't win... in a sense someone can argue that she really didn't care that floyd beats women and she uses a serious issue like that as retaliation because he won a boxing match. I don't think that is right.

No she actually doesn't have point. Floyd won fair and square. He's incredibly boring to watch but that's how he wins his fights and that's how he won last night.

It's nice to see Adri passionate about sports though, nothing wrong with that.

No she actually doesn't have point. Floyd won fair and square. He's incredibly boring to watch but that's how he wins his fights and that's how he won last night.

Agree with you. His personal life had nothing to do with the fight, and that's what surprised me about her post I never known her to publicly express an opinion about someone's private life. It's just an easy low blow Pac fans use.

I meant the point of the post she posted... the point is he beats women and shouldn't. She agrees and I think that is a point and a good one. And don't talk to me if you don't think so.

Yeah she's passionate alright. All those people who didn't know sure does know now. I am hoping for her that mayweather or somebody like 50 cent don't decide to respond to that. She will not live that down.