Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She's never been taller than Gisele, but she's never been equal to her height. She is shorter than 180 and that's fact.

The reason why she looks so much taller than Rihanna is because....she i :-) . Rihanna is short, usually people around 175 and more are considered tall. Between 170 and 175 is average height. Under 170 is short. Those are basic Euro standards.

Don't know Rihannas height, but she looks short to me. Plus, she is quite chubby, Adriana has long slim legs which visually elongate her figure. If she was let's say, fat, she'd look visually shorter being 178.

um she has been equal to gisele's height

post-44858-0-1446078071-43169_thumb.jpg

post-44858-0-1446078071-4383_thumb.jpg

post-44858-0-1446078071-45579_thumb.jpg

heidi-gisele-adriana-runway-240tp062909.
every single time
vicsecret1225399867.jpg
they all have on the same shoes on that one. nobody taller than adriana

I wouldn't have said it if it never appeared that way, I feel like Adriana is taller than what people think. You can not find a picture where Gisele towers over adriana or is even taller than adriana. and ale is said to be literally only an inch shorter than adriana and she is always taller than her but it appears to be by more than one inch... Adriana is taller than what people say. keep in mind gisele is taller than adriana by "one inch' too. You don't see that height difference with her and gisele as you do with her and ale, you really don't see one at all

Karlie and Karolina are the tallest angels ever. I think Karlie is even taller than Karolina. They tower over both Gisele and Adriana. Gisele can't be more than an inch taller than Adriana. She may be more slender but their heights are pretty much the same

try to find another one lol. Literally every time they have been together, thats what it looks like. And like I said before, there is supposedly the same height difference between ale and adri as there is adri and gisele, but it doesn't look the same. You can always tell alessandra is shorter. You can't ever tell adriana is shorter than gisele. yeah in that last picture they all have on the same shoes and no one is on their tippy toes and stuff.

I just think she is taller than we think. She towers over anybody 5'8-5'9  (rihanna,candice 5'8, ale,miranda 5'9).  I have never seen her side by side that is supposed to be her height exactly

Yeah karlie is in the 6'0 range karolina is also one of the tallest angels ever, In pictures adriana and gisele both come up to the same point with karolina. They both come up to her shoulders. Maybe it does have to deal with Adriana being bigger but there def isn't much of a difference at all.

But this also comes from me seeing her with all the other angels at events and adriana is just like taller than every damn body there lol

well it has just been said that rihanna is launching her own fenty line, and its cosmetics and fashion, and I saw the ad for it and its not using rihanna herself as a model maybe thats what they could be planning, maybe she wants adriana to be a face

Her sense of style is tragic. She needs a hair and make up artist and stylist. She just simply needs a fashion coach in her life. She shouldn't be allowed to dress herself while the sky remains blue. I hope Rihanna influences her now that they are bffs. It's sad how she can manage to make herself ugly

Her sense of style is tragic. She needs a hair and make up artist and stylist. She just simply needs a fashion coach in her life. She shouldn't be allowed to dress herself while the sky remains blue. I hope Rihanna influences her now that they are bffs. It's sad how she can manage to make herself ugly

Exactly. From the outfit and the makeup. She would have been better off without any, and well the outfit is better than usual. Still isn't all that.Usually its like thank god for her face but then how she chooses to wear he makeup, messes it up. I was going to say she needed a tan, but she does have one, we saw that yesterday its that makeup

I hope hope hope, whatever she has with rihanna has influence on her sense of styling

I don't even think its she doesn't care. She's just bad lol.

When asked about her fav makeup style she likes that lipstick color and barely anything. That is a harsh look in general, even after she said that the interviewer was shocked. She actually thinks its great lol

Also in a recent interview she said before she got discovered she was one of those girls who wore the really long skirts all the time.. ew 

Its not she doesn't care, she doesn't have good style. If she didn't care she'd look more like she did with rihanna and she actually looked ok without the makeup, but this look she has going on isn't good. And her met gala look was similar to this also. This is her bad perception on style